1990 325iX $6000 (Bellingham, WA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325iX $6000 (Bellingham, WA)

Easily the best car I've ever driven in the snow. Even on bald tires it never has slipped on me. Luckily it has some new tires with low miles, so you'll be ready for the winter!

This car is a LOT of fun to drive, but I don't have a garage, or time to work on it and so it is time to pass it on to someone else.

1990 325iX
    $6000 OBO. Located in Bellingham WA.

Email is the best way to get in touch: 325ixForSale@gmail.com
    Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Here's some of the info:
    -Just over 235,000 miles.
    -4 Doors, all wheel drive, manual 5-speed transmission, CD player.
    -No cracks in dash, or tears in the interior or headliner. No major rust or dents.
    -Electric windows, mirrors, sunroof and door locks.
    -Sunroof works well and does NOT leak.
    -Low miles on new rear axle and tires.
    -Partial factory tool set and jack kit. I also have the sunroof fairing, although it's not currently installed.
    -New battery, alternator, axle shaft boot kit, axle nut lock plate, stabilizer end bar, fuel lines, belts (AC, Power steering, and alternator), and clutch slave cylinder. Fresh tune up from Quattro Season Autowerks.
    -Extra set of 14" wheels. Basket weaves currently installed are 15". I have to double check, but i THINK i also have a set of 14" studded tires in storage that I'll throw in.

THE BAD:
    -Front differential leaks fluid and needs to be rebuilt.
    -Battery warning light on the dash does not work.
    -Parking brake needs adjustment. I currently leave it in gear when parking.
    -Driver side rear window control and automatic door lock do not work. All other door locks and windows work fine.
    -Dash Computer/Clock has the LCD crystallization that is a common failure on these cars. Luckily for you I have a rad, euro-style, analog clock and the wiring harness for it, just waiting to be installed.
    -Passenger side fog light lens is cracked and needs replacement.
    -Trunk interior has some slight water damage (as shown in photos) from a former leak. Probably could be cleaned up with some elbow grease.
    -The right turn signal blinks fast (as though a bulb is out) even though the bulbs, and turn signal system, work fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_175708.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	7253686
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_175647.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	7253687
    Last edited by agent; 09-21-2018, 05:03 AM. Reason: Removed CL links

Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay). Thanks in advance.

Not to mention, the CL link you posted was the one to edit/manage the post, not just view it. So, you're welcome. ;)
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I have a nice front 3.91 diff for whoever buys this (or if the seller wants to replace it before the sale).
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay). Thanks in advance.

Not to mention, the CL link you posted was the one to edit/manage the post, not just view it. So, you're welcome. ;)
        Oh man! Thanks for fixing my goof!!

Comment

Bump! Still for sale!

Comment

I love the color. :)
            Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Working...
            X