X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Everytime I read one of these posts, I always think of Jordan's build. They get up there in price, but man is that dude meticulously about everything being new or restored.
    Maybe give that guy a call for near mint condition.
    I plan on doing any restoration necessary myself, just looking for a good starting point. But I agree that he does a good job

Thank you to those that PM'ed me with leads

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdeezy View Post
    Mint condition is when a new car dealership pulls the plastic of a car with zero miles on it. Not going to find that.
    QBYAD

(qutoed becuase you're a dumbass)

Leave a comment:

• Munich Man
    replied
    I might have something that'd be worth your time. Completely restored 91 325i sport Calypso car. Very, very nice example.

Leave a comment:

• slum dog
    replied
    Originally posted by onesecond View Post
    Mind linking for the uninitiated?

A great example!!!

Many others have good restoration threads, check project and members ride sections.

Leave a comment:

• onesecond
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Everytime I read one of these posts, I always think of Jordan's build. They get up there in price, but man is that dude meticulously about everything being new or restored.
    Mind linking for the uninitiated?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdeezy View Post
    Mint condition is when a new car dealership pulls the plastic of a car with zero miles on it. Not going to find that.
    Way to twist the OPs words there, noob.

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    ^great contribution...

There are plenty of 'mint' e30s with miles on them. Mint does not imply a brand new car, and I think it's safe to say that OP isn't seeking a brand new 29 year old car.
    Thank you. Yes while I do not expect a brand new e30 to be available, thought if one was that would be great! I am looking for as close to show room condition as possible for a 30 year old car. This isn't my first e30 so I know what to expect and know this isnt an easy ask.

Also thank you to everyone that PM'd me.

Leave a comment:

• Joe G
    replied
    ^great contribution...

There are plenty of 'mint' e30s with miles on them. Mint does not imply a brand new car, and I think it's safe to say that OP isn't seeking a brand new 29 year old car.

Leave a comment:

• mrdeezy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    replied
    Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
    I believe 89 had all of the goodies, no airbag steering wheel, map light mirror, premium speakers, etc.
    This is the answer. Plastic bumpers and the full face lift but still no airbags.

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    I believe 89 had all of the goodies, no airbag steering wheel, map light mirror, premium speakers, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Fredo
    replied
    curious as to why you want a '89 model specifically. Mind giving me some insight?

Leave a comment:

• BeirBrennerE30
    started a topic WTB: Mint '89 325is - cash in hand

WTB: Mint '89 325is - cash in hand

I am in the market for an extremely good condition 1989 325is. What I am looking for:

1989 325is
    5-speed manual
    Preferably black but open to other colors
    less than 150k miles, preferably less than 100k
    no rust,
    no accidents
    all original body panels (numbers matching)
    mostly stock/no irreversible mods (has original m20 installed, no rivet on fenders, no roll bars)

Extremely motivated buyer, will travel anywhere in the US with cash. Willing to pay finders fee on the perfect car.

Thank you!
Working...
X