WTB: Red 325i Cabrio, 5-spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Red 325i Cabrio, 5-spd

Looking to buy a red 325i Cabrio 5-speed in good and better condition with little to no rust. Original condition prefered, but tasteful mods, improvements and Re-paints are welcome. The later years 1990-1993 with the plastic euro style bumpers and basket weaves are prefered. M-Tech versions would be a dream. Willing to travel from MA for the right car and offer up to $10k.
    Text or call me at (617) 947-8369.
    Thanks!
    Best,
    Mdgraeff, Cambridge, MA

A few posts down there’s on in VA
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by mdgraeff View Post
      Looking to buy a red 325i Cabrio 5-speed in good and better condition with little to no rust. Original condition prefered, but tasteful mods, improvements and Re-paints are welcome. The later years 1990-1993 with the plastic euro style bumpers and basket weaves are prefered. M-Tech versions would be a dream. Willing to travel from MA for the right car and offer up to $10k.
      Text or call me at (617) 947-8369.
      Thanks!
      I just texted you. I have 2 about 10 miles from you. One is a 1993 I just submitted to BAT 2 nights ago. It is a 1993 and one of the last 270 US e30s built. You probably already know about what makes the 1993 special. I just had the timing belt/water pump/thermo changed. New tires, etc. It was a cali car for most of its life. Should be active on BAT in 2 weeks or so.

The second is a 1989 but, it is auto. 10k in recent work including $2k on a new top with tension straps. I plan to get the timing belt and put it on BAT in a month or two.

Both cars are mint.

Comment

Working...
      X