1989 325i Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i Sedan

So the day has come that i am considering parting with my baby. I have a 89 325i Sedan. The infamous E30 killer has come into my life (A FAMILY). I will link my build thread below. Its a clean one. 2 minor hair line cracks on the dash. 5 to 10 tiny penny size dings throughout the body. Overall straight and rust free. I put alot of money in maintenance when i was using it as a daily. Main reason why i am even considering parting with it is i have a house and i need a truck. That being said i would consider a trade. I am not going to list a price and you guys can roast me if you like lol im very aware of the forum rules. I have been on here for about a decade now. I can get it smogged and registered if someone is serious. Its sitting in a garage and has been for the past 10 plus years.

Read my build thread. Where i left off is where it sits. All parts are labeled in my trunk. The head that i pulled off is a 885 head. I love this car and this is truly a sad moment in my life. :puppy:

Build thread:

This could be your new build make me a offer.

Thanks,

Erek

Originally posted by EREKSHUN View Post
    I am not going to list a price and you guys can roast me if you like
    If you want the thread to stay up you will.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

i do want it to stay up but i dont even know where to start with a price. I obviously cant ask for top dollar but im not giving it away also.

$4500 just needs a good head or rebuild the 885 i have. i just saw a 88 asking for 6k below my listing.

Make me an offer.
      Last edited by EREKSHUN; 03-01-2019, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Could we have a few more pictures of the car? I'd make you a offer. Got a place in parmount to put it so it'll be pretty easy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          Could we have a few more pictures of the car? I'd make you a offer. Got a place in parmount to put it so it'll be pretty easy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

These are the only pics I have on my phone. I’m at work right now. I used to live in paramount on Somerset and Downey in front of AMPM. You probably seen me around town before in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

any interest in a trade for a 4 door e46 328i auto? 92k mi
            We're in deep now boys
            1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
            1988 340iL - Track car
            My M60 V8 swap thread here
            [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

SOLD.

Please archive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk