No announcement yet.

WTB Mint 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life’s not fair dude, I hate to be the one to break it you. Good for you, you’re doing a service to the e30 community by fixing & selling cars; Oh wait, that’s just how car flipping works. Oh yes, I’m totally out of line by criticizing somebody’s car. Oh wait, that’s you again. Sucks when the shoe’s on the other foot, sir. BTW, I called the phone number you provided, no answer. I was kind enough to leave a voicemail. Ball’s in your court.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Tisoc; 06-16-2019, 02:54 PM.

Comment

To the OP, keep looking for the right car and good luck in your search. A critical eye is the flipper’s kryptonite.
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

Wrong robrez. He doesn't have a critical eye lol, he has passed on not just my examples but many others that were awesome vehicles. Once again getting personal has no place on here and crosses the line. He wasted not only my time twice now but many others as well and I was simply trying to warn others that imho he is not a serious buyer but just window shopping. Believe it or not, people hate wasting time and their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant131313 View Post
          Wrong robrez. He doesn't have a critical eye lol, he has passed on not just my examples but many others that were awesome vehicles. Once again getting personal has no place on here and crosses the line. He wasted not only my time twice now but many others as well and I was simply trying to warn others that imho he is not a serious buyer but just window shopping. Believe it or not, people hate wasting time and their lives.
          With all due respect, I am not interested in any of your vehicles. I mentioned this to you many times already, I do not want a flippers car.

I am in no rush and am willing to wait for the right car. I have had three E30s, each time I "settle". Fingers crossed for the right one to pop up on BaT.

I am still in the market for a clean E30, bonus points for red.

I am located in San Diego so west coast cars are preferred.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomkipo View Post
            With all due respect, I am not interested in any of your vehicles. I mentioned this to you many times already, I do not want a flippers car....
            Careful OP, he might get triggered by the “f” word
            Last edited by Tisoc; 07-02-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Check the facebook group. A little red 318is just popped up for under $5K
              1991 318is
              2004 330ci
              2011 335d

Comment

and another

1991 318is
                2004 330ci
                2011 335d

Comment

When you say "mint" this is what mint is http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...orm_display=51 .

But, you say 10k which is laughable for mint. I'd hate to even begin to know what they are asking for the one in the link above.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambmw View Post
                    When you say "mint" this is what mint is http://enthusiastauto.com/qsearch/?i...orm_display=51 .

But, you say 10k which is laughable for mint. I'd hate to even begin to know what they are asking for the one in the link above.
                    Has a WTB ad ever amounted to anything but a huge waste of time? People do these wtb because they are lazy or seeking attention.

Comment

Slow down turbo. There are legitimate folks looking for cars here. I posted a wtb and someone here was able to deliver exactly what I was searching for. This board is still a great way to find a car.

Comment

I have an Alpine over black 318is with 101k on the clock. Rust free, clean title numbers matching. Excellent condition. Has some basic aftermarket stuff and can be configured back to stock if need be. Freshly painted is lip and is side skirts.
                        - Greg
                        α Team Founding Member
                        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

how about a yellow NA?
                          Build Threads:
                          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                          X