Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1986 325 four door automatic

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my mom's 1986 325 four door automatic. She's owned it for about 6 years, during which time it's been her daily driver. It was smog tested about two months ago to renew her tags, it needed a new catalytic converter, so she had a new one installed and it passed with flying colors at a California gold star test station. Other than the new cat, I put new lemforder control arms/bushings/ball joints and front struts on it about 3 years ago, yert315 put a new TB on it in 2016 and I put a reconditioned set of injectors in it that I got from mepeh in 2013, I replaced the stamped timing gears with solid ones. A/C works. It has an after market radio because the stock one died. It runs great, she just bought a new car that carries her grandkids around a little easier. She drove very little over the 6 years she's owned it. The odometer is broken of course. There is a small tear in the upper seam of the drivers side passenger seat, approx. 4 inches. The car is extremely stock/unmolested, people offer to buy it all the time but she simply hasn't been interested in selling it. I'm looking for $3800 and will go get it smog tested prior to the transaction if you like for a trouble/risk free transfer. I'd like to see it go to a member of the E30 community. Thanks for reading and let me know what you think. It's located in Whittier near the LA/OC county line.

here are some photos
    Billions of happy photos, millions of passionate customers. Gorgeous online photo albums. Protect your priceless memories. Buy beautiful prints & gifts.
Working...
X