• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 S52 swap car!

WTB E30 coupe S52 swap
    Email me for quick responds
    Henry959@gmail.com

Last edited by GMPness591; 05-07-2020, 06:19 PM.

Comment

does it matter if its a almost finished project?

Comment

Hijack. Why don’t you post your own post instead of piggybacking. Lol.
        Originally posted by GMPness591 View Post
        Thread hijack.

Also looking for an S52 swap coupe. Looking for a car I can drive to and from track days and enjoy on the backroads in Wisconsin. Willing to travel. Car buying vacations to Colorado, Oregon, Tennessee, Virginia, and the Carolinas would make the wife happy. Willing to spend up to $15k for the right car. Track mods appreciated and clean, rust free swaps with shakedown miles on builds preferred. Hit up austin.wilke@yahoo.com or PM me.

Also, to Madison WI area, I’m willing to bring beer, turn a wrench and learn if you are doing your own swap.

Comment

Last edited by GMPness591; 05-07-2020, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GMPness591 View Post
            You’re on the west coast. There are quite a few of these out there, a nice green one in the classifieds. I’m hoping to find something closer to home. I’ll be at the Badger Bimmer picnic trying to talk people into selling. Good luck in your search.
            Location doesn't matter... you don't know how far he's willing to travel for the right car. Shouldn't hijack someone else's thread regardless... just my 2 cents.

Comment

I have a sedan m50 turbo for sale if either of you are interested, PM me

Comment

I have one in Portland, Oregon that I would sell for $14,500.

Summary:

OBD2 S52 installed. OBD2 diagnostic features work. No check engine lights.
                Recently passed DEQ with no issue.
                Lightweight flywheel so it has the chatter.
                Markert Motorworks tune.
                Custom exhaust that sounds great.
                Glass-out repaint to OEM color.
                Clean black leather sport interior.
                Custom stereo that sounds incredible.
                Bilstein struts, H&R race springs, front sway bar. I added some condor spacers in the rear to level the ride height.
                Skid plate.
                Style 5 wheels with 18mm adapters and tires with at least 80% tread.
                No rust that I’m aware of.
                The only issue is that the rpm gauge doesn’t work occasionally and there is an imperfection in the paint on the front bumper due to being scuffed in a parking lot. It needs a new SI board which I will pay for.

I have a cardinal red sport interior that I will include. The front seats need to be redone but the cards and rear seat are pretty mint.

You can reach me at 503-799-5516.

Comment

BUMP: WTB E30 with S50 or S52 swap coupe! message me!

Comment

Bid for the chance to own a S50-Powered 1989 BMW 325is at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #7,928.

I've been toying with the idea of selling this one. My buddy is taking care of it currently (I'm living in NYC, where I can't have a car, until August 2020), and it's not getting much use. Would be nice if it found a good home! Looking to get somewhere in the $17k-ish range out of it, probably.

Comment

BUMP... considering S54 as well! COUPE only car!

Comment

still wondering BUMP!!

Comment

You see the Calypso coupe in GA? That is a very well built car.
                          1991 318iC
                          1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

still looking for E30 S52 or S54 swapped car... cash in hand!

Comment

Working...
                            X