• Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - 1988 325is

1988 325is
    5 speed manual, 117k miles
    Very Clean, Great Condition, Clean Title
    Lachssilber Metallic Exterior, Grey Leather Interior

Cosmetically one of the cleanest and unmodified E30’s you’ll find. Runs really strong and drives great. Leaks a little oil. AC needs a charge. Body is straight and interior in great condition.

I bought this car about 4 years back because I loved how clean and essentially unmodified it was. I planned to spend some time tinkering and making some upgrades but she ran so great that I pretty much have left it alone. The carfax shows a clean history with regular maintenance visits throughout most of its miles. And from what I can tell things are mostly original. The last owner swapped the auto transmission to manual.

I took it to a local shop (Accuracy Automotive) recently to diagnose the leaky oil source and give it an inspection:
    -Head gasket looks the culprit for the oil drip. Needs replacement and fluid flush.
    -Original shocks, struts and worn rear sub frame bushings contributing to car drifting/floating slightly at higher speeds.
    - No A/C. Probably just needs a charge. I never worried too much about it being up here in Seattle area... Ha!

The exterior is really clean. Paint in great condition, a few minor dings here and there. The previous owner mentioned the top being repainted. And we noticed the drivers side front fender had been removed at some point, with no vin sticker, so that was probably also repainted at some point but I can't tell from the look of it. No rust.

Interior is very nice. A couple minor flaws and tears in front seats but generally in good shape. No cracks in the dash. The functionality of almost everything interior wise is woking great - Central door locks, power windows, power sun roof, etc..

I installed an 8” “Luke box” custom subwoofer box and amp mount with Image Dynamics 8” sub, Soundstream Picasso Nano 640 W 5-Channel amp and Kenwood bluetooth receiver.

Price - $9000, OBO

Google Drive link for more photos:

Attached Files
    Last edited by zjl22; 07-03-2019, 08:44 AM. Reason: Added for sale... Not Delphin... added another google drive

Very nice e30 and priced to sell!

That oil leak you mentioned...head gasket? (or valve cover gasket?)

Comment

Nice car but doesn’t look like Delphin.

Comment

I’d be very interested in seeing some videos of the car cold starting and running through all the gears. New England buyer possibly interested in buying sight unseen if all right.

Comment

Unbelievable! I think you're right on the color -DELPHINtimecapsule. I had always thought it was the Delphin grey. Looking at the colors. It is definitely one of the metallic colors. Should change the title... oh well

mossy oaks a nd rony316 i sent you private messages... Thanks for the interest!
          Last edited by zjl22; 06-27-2019, 05:12 PM. Reason: color change

Comment

Very nice car! The color looks to be lachssilber to me.

If the new owner isn’t interested in the lukebox please let me know.

Comment

Bump.
              Added another google drive with some more photos and videos that people have requested.

Comment

This is a steal. They just don't come along very often in this condition. I'd be shocked if this car is still around next week. If you threw this on BaT, you'd get asking, easy. Wish I were in the market. GLWS

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Man great deal! Just as I’m on the search for one... now nothing is for sale lol

Comment

Working...
                    X