Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Touring for sale thread, more than one available! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Touring for sale thread, more than one available! :-)

Got a nice inventory of E30 Touring's for sale again.

All are >25 years old now, so they can be legally imported anywhere in the USA. Registering the car for a title in California is the only place where you might run into problems with some models.

I buy/sell-and ship cars on a monthly basis to the US and am very experienced in the process involving all the paperwork and proper documentation.

What I have are all manual 5 speed cars:

4 cilinder

316i Mauritiusblue with blue M-Tech $4800
    316i Mica-black with purple M-Tech $8950
    318i Diamondblack with grey cloth $3950
    318is Sterlingsilver with blue M-Tech *SOLD*

This last car is a cool little rev-happy 16V swapped one. The original engine blew the head gasket, and instead of fixing it, the previous owner decided to swap it with an 318is engine. Everything was registered properly so the paperwork actually reflects this as well! (in other words, no problem to ship it and register it)

6 cilinder

-320i Diamondblack with purple M-Tech $8000
    -324td Royalblue with grey leather $6000

The only car with A/C is the turbodiesel, this is actually a loaded car with heated seats, cruise control, power windows, ABS, sunroof, etc. This rare diesel drives awesome and is great on fuel, A/C blows icecold.

The 320i has the smaller displacement but is technically the same as a 325i. It runs very strong and was restored last year with a full high quality paint job. Looks stunning and drives sharp.

Prices will be shown in US$ and do not include shipping. Shipping to the USA including all paperwork and duties paid starts at $1800 to the East coast.
    We actually got a great deal on a new line that goes to San Diego and Benicia in California as well. But all major ports are available around the US to ship to.

Pictures and more info are all available in this Google Drive Album.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Uk?usp=sharing

Not everything is uploaded yet, will do this ASAP.

Regards,
    Ivo
    Last edited by ovide; 08-26-2019, 12:10 AM.

do you have a website that you post these to? I only ask because sometime in the nearish future Id like to purchase a touring. It would just be easier for me to check a website.

Comment

Buy with confidence from Ovide. I bought the Calypso he had for sale in 2018 and couldn't be happier. I drove it today! :) Just be patient because it's a process and takes time.

Also, the pictures for the 318is seem to be missing.
      Euro S50 Daily Driver: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=279195

Comment

Yeah Ivo is well known within the E28 community as well. Legit seller.

E46t

Comment

Sent a pm! Still very interested!

Comment

PM also sent. Interested.

Comment

Tempting....

Comment

I would like an E30 touring for an EV project, and would not need the engine or transmission.

Would purchasing an E30 touring from you without engine and transmission end up costing more than one without? I am guessing that transport of a vehicle from Europe to the USA is made cheaper when the vehicle runs. ovide , what do you think makes the most sense?

Comment

Originally posted by scomber View Post
                  Would purchasing an E30 touring from you without engine and transmission end up costing more than one without? I am guessing that transport of a vehicle from Europe to the USA is made cheaper when the vehicle runs. ovide , what do you think makes the most sense?
                  I am no professional but my family has moved internationally. When you ship a non-running car you may have to ship it in its own container, and then arrange the shipping to the container origination port, and from the final port to your home.

Comment

I'm very interested. Please contact me so we can discuss details.

Comment

Working...
                    X