Fs:91 mtech 2 coupe**SOLD***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs:91 mtech 2 coupe**SOLD***

**SOLD**So after a long debate and reluctance I am forced to sell my car in order to free up money for a home remodel that has spiraled beyond what we had hoped.

I will go into as much detail as possible. It is a clean titled and registered 1991 jdm M Tech 2 (left hand drive) I've driven it about 61 miles since I purchased it back in april 2018 and I have been compiling various parts to tastefully modify it but looks like it won't happen.

I saw the car ad on Cargurus which was listed on behalf of Lusso Fine motor cars out of Arizona. Since then Lusso I believe has moved its operations to southern Ca.

They had imported the car from Japan and as most dealers; had limited to no details of previous history. I purchased it for at the time I thought a reasonable price considering I hadn't seen a euro spec hardtop. I had Lusso ship it out to me to N California which is where I was living before I moved to Denver. It has sat in the garage during my ownership and has seen a 5 mile drive once every week to 3 weeks.

It is OEM except for the AC schnitzers and 4K HID lower beams and fog lights which cast a bright white light. It runs perfect and has no noises or Any other mechanical or electrical issues.

Following is various highlights or issues:

82,641 LOW MILES!
    -Has a 1 year old battery and brakes.
    -I bought period correct 16" AC Schnitzer type 1 wheels in the correct fitament about 2 months ago and had them shipped from Serbia.
    - Falken Azenis rt-615 tires which are aggressive and have < 5 miles on them.
    -NO rust!
    - I have all recipts and bill of sale. ***buyer is highly recommended to roll fenders or change tires*** as I got too excited and didn't so my research about tires sizes and rubbing issues.
    -minor tune up and oil change. Salesman at Lusso advised they replaced timing belt which does look new but did not do any other maintenance.
    -spray upholstery adhesive to lower passenger door panel as it is seperating.
    -headliner at "A" pillar is wrinkling and needs to be pushed back into the plastic paneling that holds it.
    -1/4" thread seperation on base of driver's seat.
    -2 quarter sized blemishes. One on hood and one on roof. These are minor but just wanted to note them.
    -2 2" scrapes at bottom of front bumper one on drivers side and one on passenger.
    -suspension is ready for refresh. For the right price I can include a new/ unopened complete REVSHIFT street/track complete bushing set
    -again, although I was told by Lusso staff the the timing belt, brakes and battery were replaced, I'd go ahead and do a tune up. Apparently oil was not changed so inspection light is on...
    - Did I mention NO SUNROOF!?
    - NO CRACKS ON DASH!
    Thats about all I can think of corrective measures that ought to be taken. Its a solid car with no issues or quircks. It works as if new.

I have the bill of sale which shows miles it had when I bought it and even price...

Thanks for looking through all this but I felt like I needed to be thorough since it's a nice car and for the price I'm sure you guys want as much details as possible. I'd like $11,500. Thanks 510-285-79 seven five you can text if you have questions.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by e30 brick; 10-11-2019, 04:41 PM.
    sigpic

So... where is it now and where is it titled?
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

It's in Denver and titled/registered!
      sigpic

Comment

How much are you looking to get for it, and is it legal to be registered in California? I have a friend looking for an E30 and he might be interested.

Will
        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Hey Will, I'm hoping to get no less than 15,500. I don't think you'd be able to register it in Cali since it's a grey market car.

I'm not too familiar on how the Cali laws work if it's been registered and smogged out of state.
          sigpic

Comment

Some more pics

Heres more pics
            Attached Files
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
              How much are you looking to get for it, and is it legal to be registered in California? I have a friend looking for an E30 and he might be interested.

Will
              that's going to be tough
              Build Threads:
              Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                that's going to be tough
                The price? Yeah I know, market is small for grey market cars. I've seen them sell though...if not it would be a good reason to keep and tell my wife it just won't sell...😉
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                  that's going to be tough
                  As for the grey market/Cali rules. I'm sure it's possible but I imagine it would take some money and patience. Even then just don't know...Republic of Cali marches to their own drum beat
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                    As for the grey market/Cali rules. I'm sure it's possible but I imagine it would take some money and patience. Even then just don't know...Republic of Cali marches to their own drum beat
                    PM'd you
                    Build Threads:

Comment

Bump
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post

Likely 7k or more to register in Cali
                        Current_SeeDee 1972 e10 Luna 1975 e10
                        Past___Veronica 1994 e36 Le-Ah 1987 e30

Comment

Price reduced to $13,500!
                          sigpic

Comment

Friday Bump
                            sigpic

Comment

Bump cause noone seems to care for the car
                              sigpic