F/S white 325i chromer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S white 325i chromer

hey i have a 325e 87 4door thats sittin on my driveway. it needs a muffler. everything else is fine. but i before i sell me and my mechanic will take a thorough look to see if anything else is wrong.

me or my son havent looked at it too much since we got it. hes off at school. someone could give it a better home. i will take pictures if anyone thinks they might be interested. Also we will part it out if no one wants to buy whole car.

Mileage - 187***
    automatic
    white

located in Northern VA
    Last edited by dj2xrated; 05-16-2007, 01:24 AM. Reason: add parting
    Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

So is this a bidding war? I am looking for something to have fun with...My bid is 200.00

Comment

im gonna be taking pictures...now.

o naah i dont think its a bidding war. haha i just wanted to know if anyone was interested in buying..ima go take pics they will be up shortly.

Comment

Pics will help a lot. What are you looking to get for it?

Comment

pictures of 325i

ok the white chromer in my driveway.

also i have a black 4door that has a blown head gasket at the moment. its 4door 5speed manual 1988 335, we did the 635 engine swap. but i will offer that as a parts only it has an interior that is wonderbread great. no cracks, tears, blemishes or anything.

and theres a dealership close to me that is selling a grayish blue 2door 325 automatic. if anyone is also interested. i have pics of it. and a video.. photobucket is being gay haha
          Last edited by dj2xrated; 05-13-2007, 02:02 PM. Reason: mis spelled word

Comment

i was hoping to get like maybe 400, but i could let go for 250 if no one else is interested.

o and do you think the transmission in the car will fit a 525 pre 1995. someone asked me about that, i dont know. i think there the same engine and tranny but im not sure. im not too much into the 5series, unless its a m5.
            Last edited by dj2xrated; 05-13-2007, 02:06 PM. Reason: added question

Comment

Pssst: that's a 325e w/ the 2.7l low rpm engine, not a 325i w/ the 2.5 high power engine.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

o shyt good looks man

o shyt dam i never knew this lol. dude thanks ..ill go edit that now thanks alot man.

Comment

so no body is interested in the car as a whole. im going to part it out now.

Comment

How much do you want for the black 4 door?

Comment

300 obo, something is wrong with it at the moment. but if your interested ill go give it a thorough check. it is currently at my dads workplace. so ill get it if you want pics and yada yada.

Comment

bump

Comment

You have PM about the black one

Comment

black one is not for sale anymore. pending transaction.

Comment

no 1 wants it? ima start parting out bump

Comment

Working...
                              X