Clear All

• mitch500
    replied
    its sold!!!!>>>??????

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    Originally posted by permit View Post
    This thing won't touch $8k, maybe even $7k.
    Sold for 8k. How do you like them apples?

Leave a comment:

• windnsea00
    replied
    Originally posted by permit View Post
    You never know Jeremy ;)

Leave a comment:

• permit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    Originally posted by m3_eater View Post
    bdi_fc, how does the loudness/exhaust note/etc compare to your E36 M3?

Oh - and how are the suspension and brakes since you haven't modded them?
    It's louder than the e36 m3, especially above 4k rpm where it belongs.

The suspension has a stock feel. I'm pretty sure the previous owner replaced the front struts with Bilsteins. The brakes are fine, but with the 320 booster, they require some leg strength to really lock up.

Leave a comment:

• m3_eater
    replied
    bdi_fc, how does the loudness/exhaust note/etc compare to your E36 M3?

Oh - and how are the suspension and brakes since you haven't modded them?

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    $10,000
    I will be taking this car to SoCalEuro this Saturday in San Diego if you want to check it out!

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by bdi_fc View Post
    $100 if you find someone that buys the car.

Thanks!
    If someone on the forums buys the car does he get a $100 discount then?

haha J/K

bump

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    $100 if you find someone that buys the car.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    $11,500

Leave a comment:

• jflip2002
    replied
    Originally posted by bdi_fc View Post
    To be clear: I have not yet smogged the car post swap.

However, it is my intent to have the car ref'd before the transfer/sale is complete.

Ohhh, up yours catcusjack lol. BDI, not doubting the job done at all. Just pointing out that there could be some small hang up here and there, and it should be pointed out before someone drives over an hour to go there for the purchase.... Thats all. Nice ride, and GL with the sale.

Leave a comment:

• bdi_fc
    replied
    Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
    You are incorrect - if you look at his additional pictures, you will see the approval "BAR" sticker from CA, on his door jamb. That means that the car passed all emissions (visual & tailpipe emmissions) required by CA & has been approved to be licensed in this state.

The state requires any sale on a car, to have a current valid smog certificate in order for a title transfer (change of ownership) - this is what he is referring to when he offers to get it smogged! He is smartly, following the letter of the law & doing it right - just like it appears he has done the conversion right.
    To be clear: I have not yet smogged the car post swap.

However, it is my intent to have the car ref'd before the transfer/sale is complete.

Leave a comment:

• cactusjacks1
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
    Just noticed it hasnt even been approved by the referee. Shittay.
    You are incorrect - if you look at his additional pictures, you will see the approval "BAR" sticker from CA, on his door jamb. That means that the car passed all emissions (visual & tailpipe emmissions) required by CA & has been approved to be licensed in this state.

The state requires any sale on a car, to have a current valid smog certificate in order for a title transfer (change of ownership) - this is what he is referring to when he offers to get it smogged! He is smartly, following the letter of the law & doing it right - just like it appears he has done the conversion right.

Leave a comment:

• cactusjacks1
    replied
    Very nice car & engine swap. Does it have a 5 lug swap?
    When do the current tags expire?

Do you have any background info on this type of swap & the CA smog police? I've only seen one other swap like this in CA that had the "BAR" smog sticker (meaning that it passed the smog referee test). It sold in San Diego @ a year ago.

Thanks,
    Jack
    Looked at your album of all photo's & answered my own questions. Look's like a 4 lug & your pic of the door jamb shows you have already got the "BAR" sticker - it just needs a current smog to transfer ( CA law) the car to the new owner.

Leave a comment:

• Garageaholic
    replied
    Does it have a 5 lug swap?
    Have you looked at the pictures.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................?

Beautiful Sleeper Good luck with the sale!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X