1989 M3 Alpineweiss/black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 M3 Alpineweiss/black

1989 Alpine white / black 108,000mi, WBSAK0308KAE33021. Clean, non-smoker, pretty stock, 2-owner car lived in SoCal, Wisconsin and Ohio but no winters, no rust. Last year car was repainted on front fenders, roof and hood; excellent 4k repaint. Original basket weaves in fair condition. Have a nice set of 5-spoke RDs for it as well. Original interior got help from the leather restoration guy last year. Original radio and CD in trunk. Original spare. Have a Pete McHenry chip in it now and a TMS/JC in a box. Evo exhaust cam sprocket and dead pedal. Spare ANSA header back New Z3 shifter and Momo knob. New battery. Alum LC arms, caster and camber maxed, Koni adj. rears. Books, tools, window sticker.

Pictures

Comment

send me your email - I can send you several pix. Or if the site allows PM via the site I can do it that also.

Comment

post em
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

a few pix

here are a few pix attached:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jjoywmse View Post
            here are a few pix attached:
            How about if I wash it up for you, and take a few more detailed shots, plus some cool ones with the E46?
            Cheers,

David
            '89 318i Touring (gone, but still loved) :sad:
            '88 Vert

Comment

CCA member i see?

Comment

Yes - past president of the Badger Bimmers and current board member as well. The car was bought from a 20 year member. I'm a newbie with only 8 years under my belt. I'm lowering the price to 15k - as I have a very family oriented X5 waiting for me in the wings.

Comment

the things i would do for this car.....

Comment

i love this car....

Comment

Originally posted by blk328is View Post
                      the things i would do for this car.....
                      My thoughts exactly... (lol)

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

Working...
                      X