Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 325is Alpine White 5spd

Sold!
    Last edited by Erik; 12-20-2007, 11:20 AM.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

rust issues? what is the rebuilt title for?

Comment

Willing to trade?

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        rust issues? what is the rebuilt title for?
        Bottom of the battery compartment is the worst. But other than that there isn't much at all. Little spots on the hood from pitted paint but that's it.

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
        Willing to trade?
        No, I need LESS cars.
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

Ill take it off your hands for 600 bucks ;)

Comment

Hey, it doesn't look that far off from mine: a bit beaten, 240k miles, etc.
            :mrgreen:

Like game music? >clicky<

Comment

Originally posted by Grimm862 View Post
              Ill take it off your hands for 600 bucks ;)
              I'll sell you the suspension for some stock suspension for $600. DO you really not understand what's gone into this car? I'm practically giving it away, nothing worked on it when I got it. I've fixed SO much and added a LOT too, so you should probably take that six hundo and look for a beat to fuck Buick or something. KthnxBye.

Here this might do it for you.

ass.
              Last edited by Erik; 12-15-2007, 08:15 PM.
              -Erik

Comment

^^^^
                Got my 88 for $500 and it was/is a pile with holes the size of basketballs in the trunk one under the battery tray and one on the other side...and i still considered it a steal simply cause it ran.

btw good luck on the sale man looks good fair price i think....

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

$1500

Can't go lower. As local of a sale as I can get.
                  -Erik

Comment

Hey man i was just joking. chill out. I told you id buy it for that price before i bought my gli. so just chilllllll

Comment

Sold!
                      -Erik

Comment

Working...
                      X