*Feeler* f/s 88 325 sedan (super eta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Feeler* f/s 88 325 sedan (super eta)

hey everyone, i'm not 100% but i wanted to see if i got any bites on my e30. I really don't want to sell this, but i'm moving to California and I've got another car, it will be easier to just keep one. worse comes to worse i'll just leave the e30 back home and take it off the road and come get it later.

i bought this car in June of 2006 and have put a lot into it. its a 1988 325 sedan (Supet ETA). bought from original owners (family owned car, passed from one member to another), car is not perfect it is 20 years old but its in great shape. rust is minimal (for a NE car!) there are dings and small dents, my next project for it was a full paint job. fortunately for me my buddy was a bmw tech and helped me out a great deal maintaining the car and bringing it back to life.

PRICE: $5500
    Mileage: 138,xxx

-Timing belt adjusted
    -Valves adjusted
    -new exhaust
    -new tranny
    -B&M short shifter
    -new clutch
    -pads/slotted rotors
    -stainless steal brake lines
    -shadowlined trim
    -all red tails
    -Alpine headunit (iPod ready)
    -Alpine 4 channel amp
    -Infinity coaxils all around
    -Momo steering wheel (Suede)
    -Alacantara shift boot and ebrake boot
    -OZ Ultraleggera wheels 16x7 (with 20mm spacers)
    -205/50/16 BF Goodrich Rubber
    -Koni shocks
    -H&R Sport Springs
    -Eibach Sways (Front and Rear)
    -Red Sport Interior
    -all new hoses

**i have plastic front and rear bumpers that will come with the car (just need hardware to install them), also a 10 inch alpine type r subwoofer and a replica rieger lip**

thats all off the top of my head, there is more too. anyway here are the pics!

some of the rust on the front grill:

air dam rust

fender rust (it needs two fenders)

pasenger side rear quarter

passenger fender

OZ's

curbage on front passenger wheel

same wheel curbage 11o'clock

note rip on seat

toby says you should buy this car!!

*also* car has 4 bottlecap wheels with good rubber on them! there it is the good the bad and the ugly, it is what it is!
    "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Any rust by the front jack points? Also, your price is rediculous.

Julien
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Dude, your car is NOT worth 5500. I MIGHT be willing to pay 2000 for it with stock wheels.
      My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
      There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

OP, I'd suggest looking at comps for cars with that level of rust. Not to burst your bubble, but a comparable, or better condition (late model) with no rust, and a California car will go 3000.00-3800.00, Maybe taking that into consideration, yo may be able to better adjust the price to quickly sell your car.

After re-reviewing your OP, I think the amount of work receipts do not conversely effect the value of the vehicle.

EDIT: And, you said you don't really want to get rid of it, that's an instant 45% increase in price.

Example...

Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 09-12-2008, 01:17 PM.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, i guess i'll just keep it, and re-do the exterior and get to work on the s50 swap! i wanted to see if there was any interest more than anything and sell it if someone wanted it for that price ro around there.
          "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X