Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1988 325IS 2door 5spd White/Black

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    1988 325IS 2door 5spd White/Black

    ..
    Last edited by blutegra1992; 01-23-2009, 03:44 PM.

    #2
    E30s are it!!!

    Comment


      #3
      i want............

      Comment


        #4
        Snowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

        Comment


          #5
          where in MI are you at?

          crazy snow up here in bay city
          www.classicdaily.net
          1970 m42 swapped 2002
          1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

          www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

          Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
          https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

          Comment


            #6
            price plz?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Money$hift View Post
              price plz?
              Eh... its not really forsale looking for trades only.

              If its a rule though its 3k firm.


              I am near Detroit.. LOTS of snow this week.

              Comment


                #8
                Booomp

                Comment


                  #9
                  all she needs are some plastic bumpers

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by jakeb View Post
                    where in MI are you at?

                    crazy snow up here in bay city
                    You live up in the bay too?
                    Op, you wouldn't happen to be interested in a pickup would you? my friend is looking for a car and wants to get rid of the truck.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
                      You live up in the bay too?
                      Op, you wouldn't happen to be interested in a pickup would you? my friend is looking for a car and wants to get rid of the truck.
                      What kind of pickup? All info please! I would.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        up

                        Comment


                          #13
                          "Just testing waters because I REALLY want to find a clean 90-91 318is and do a full restore"

                          if you're going to do a full restore on a 318is..why not keep this one and do the full restore to it? this has more power than a 318. it already looks really good. just put on some plastic bumpers and you're good to go. then fix the odds and ends of whats wrong. it just doesnt make sense..you're going to be getting a slower car, and "fully restore" an already clean 318is.
                          M Coupe

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by reppin my e30 View Post
                            "Just testing waters because I REALLY want to find a clean 90-91 318is and do a full restore"

                            if you're going to do a full restore on a 318is..why not keep this one and do the full restore to it? this has more power than a 318. it already looks really good. just put on some plastic bumpers and you're good to go. then fix the odds and ends of whats wrong. it just doesnt make sense..you're going to be getting a slower car, and "fully restore" an already clean 318is.
                            How does it not make sense? I like the 4 cylinder platform better, timing chain > timing belt for one thing. The 318is is as close to an E30 M3 as you can get.

                            Some like the 6 cylinder better, and I will admit the power it has and the sound it makes is great, but I am a 4 cylinder guy.

                            Just my preference.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by blutegra1992 View Post
                              How does it not make sense? I like the 4 cylinder platform better, timing chain > timing belt for one thing. The 318is is as close to an E30 M3 as you can get.

                              Some like the 6 cylinder better, and I will admit the power it has and the sound it makes is great, but I am a 4 cylinder guy.

                              Just my preference.
                              the 318is are a fun motor to drive. I thought I'd hate it until I picked one up one day. That said, I just dropped in an m20 where the m42 used to be ;) (not necessarily by choice though).

                              Anyway, looks like the car you have now has a lot of potential. Seriously.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X