FS: 1991 BMW 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 BMW 325i

I have my project e30 up for sale i hate to see it go but I dont have any room for it and it's just time to part ways. It's a 91 BMW 325i a lot of work has been done to it. It was my daily for a couple of month before I put it on non op and now it's just sitting in my garage. The tags are up to date it has a clean tittle, original paint on it. This is not a perfect car, cosmetically it's not perfect. Car is located in Santa Clarita CA. Odometer stopped working at 127xxx miles.

The complete front suspension was rebuilt
    It's on BC coilovers
    Head was completely rebuilt and decked
    New head gasket
    Ireland engineering heavy duty rocker arms
    Ireland engineering heavy duty springs
    Ireland engineering 272 camshaft
    19lb Ford injectors
    SSSquid chip to match the upgrades
    New Bosch battery
    New starter
    New Alternator
    Silicone hoses set installed
    New radiator
    New thermostat
    New gates timing belt
    Flex-a-lite electric cooling fan installed
    Ireland engineering long tube headers
    Ireland engineering cat back exhaust muffler
    New brakes pads and rotors front and rear
    New axels in the rear
    New fuel filter
    New oil pan gasket
    Ellipsoid headlight
    Euro grills

The interior is mostly gutted but I have about 80% of the interior i can give to the future buyer. I have a matching passenger seat to go along with the car as well. Car has scratched and dents. It needs tires. Power steering was deleted along with the a/c components I have the parts I can provide to future buyer. Exhaust mid pipe needs to be finished I have the exhaust tubing I can provide to buyer. Sunroof isn't functioning. Clear coat on taillights is peeling. I have random parts to go along with the car. I'm sure I'm leaving out a couple of things I'm just trying to be as honest as I can about the car if you have any questions please feel free to ask, I'm asking $3000 for it. You can message me on here or at 818-743-6598.

TTT need it gone asap open to offers

Comment

Ttt

Comment

*sold*

Comment

Working...
        X