No announcement yet.

FS: Price Drop! $1500 obo - 1986 325e Coupe, delphin, 5 sp, basketweaves, 36064

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Price Drop! $1500 obo - 1986 325e Coupe, delphin, 5 sp, basketweaves, 36064

1986 BMW 325e For sale is a classic e30, delphin grey over black interior, with the 5 speed manual transmission. It has 14” basketweave wheels, a driver sport seat, manual sunroof, and looks great in this combination. This car is not perfect (cracked dash, among other things), but runs and drives and has been my daily driver since February, taking me over 6 thousand miles since then, averaging 28 mpg. I have done much work on the car, and have replaced many items in the last 7 thousand miles (list below). I’ve also replaced the head gasket, and had the head reworked (checked for leaks, replaced valve guides and seals, decked the top) as part of an in-depth project to fix an overheating issue. The true mileage is unknown. The current odo says 218k, but it is not the original. The original had broken odometer gears when I got it, and so I replaced the entire speedometer with another unit. Pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ZC?usp=sharing I can send more pics if you want something specific. Major replaced items: All 4 tires Front brake pads and discs Exhaust system Clutch Guibo Fuel pumps (both inline and in tank) Spark plugs Valve cover gasket Intake manifold gaskets Head gasket and all new head bolts Radiator, thermostat, all coolant hoses Battery Water pump and timing belt The car has lots of things that are not working, including: A/C, power windows (motors are bad, so I crank them manually), windshield wipers, and the radio needs the code. The turn signal stalk is also not right. Signals work, but they don't auto cancel. Recommended repairs:There is a suspected exhaust leak, the shifter bushings are very worn, it’s missing the front passenger seat belt receiver, and the power steering pump has a leak, but I prefer to not use the power steering, so there’s no belt on it anyway. It also has a problem stretching the alternator/water pump belt. They don't seem to last more than 1200 miles. Haven't figured that out yet. There are other things that I can't think of, but I'll add as they come to me. This is an awesome classic, and I hate to part with it. I get comments all the time on it, and I’ll be sad to see it go, but it’s time to move on. I have lots of spare parts, including a late model front bumper and valance from a '91 318is that I was planning on doing a bumper conversion with, that I can throw in for the right price. I also have the original bottlecaps included. $1500 obo. Fun (?) reading for some of my history with this car: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-heart-surgery https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...rrection-intro Use R3V messages to get in touch
    Last edited by Jshbrwr; 10-11-2019, 02:18 PM.

Bump, dropped price

Comment

very interested please message me back or post or something

Comment

Bump for price drop

Comment

Availability?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X