87 e28 535is auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 e28 535is auto

SOLD https://photos.app.goo.gl/MRRoHff6swNDgRqA8 Good: Runs and drives, silver on black, uninstalled brand new trunk seal, new tail light gaskets, no rips in seats, have a set of axis og wheels (17x9) to go with, working sunroof, oil changed 4/20/19, recently replaced control arm bushings, replaced the gas tank back in December due to rust (forgot to replace the fuel pump cause I'm an idiot, but I have a new one along with a new fuel filter). I also have calipers for an e34 from the upgrade I was planning (rusty as hell but if you want 'em they're yours). Not good/Bad: All window seals need replacing, suspension needs replacement, needs a tune-up, I'm pretty sure the driver's seat lower bolster broke, unknown mileage due to broken odo, console rear window switches don't work, paint is rough (no clear coat), surface rust in trunk, power headrests are... finicky, driver's side inner door handle broke this morning, cigarette lighter broke, will need tires soon, no ac (I have all the parts in a box from previous owner), heat is not working (suspect heater core valve). I unfortunately don't have time to take care of it between a new baby, work, school, my E30, and my cb550. I'll be adding info to the ad as I remember it. I want it to go to an enthusiast and not some CL bum. It deserves saving. Please feel free to text me for any questions. I've gotta move this thing and REALLY don't want it to end up at a crusher or something else tragic and stupid. (706)871-2415 Irvin Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by gotane30; 09-12-2019, 06:19 PM.
Working...
X