1991 325i S52 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 325i S52 swap

I'm letting go of this beauty because my lifestyle involves almost full-time travel and I need something newer that doesn't punish me on long drives.

Some of you may remember the original for sale thread on this car: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...pped-zero-rust

Not a lot has changed since then. I've added about 10k miles, an iS lip, replica Mtech 1 spoiler, and 16x8 Style 5s with 42Draft Designs adapters.

The only issue is a broken blower motor (have new one) and some issues with the AC. Everything else works 100% and this thing is ready to go.

I'm looking for $15k. Pretty firm for now on the price as I feel this is a pretty special example. I'm including all the receipts and records the PO gave me.

DETAILED PHOTOS HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/G7pLPVRJMLoJeoBm9

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2177.JPG Views:	57 Size:	63.7 KB ID:	9874451

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2178.JPG Views:	58 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	9874452

The car is located in Atlanta. I'm in Colorado at the moment, but will be back in early/mid December.
    Last edited by Strelok; 10-24-2019, 03:21 PM.

Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it. If you are indeed selling it, please edit your post to reflect that. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Looks beautiful, but I'd advise posting a bunch of pics to this thread. The general rule is not to make finding the answers to oft-asked questions harder to find than absolutely necessary, and pics tend to lend themselves to such efforts. GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
        Looks beautiful, but I'd advise posting a bunch of pics to this thread. The general rule is not to make finding the answers to oft-asked questions harder to find than absolutely necessary, and pics tend to lend themselves to such efforts. GLWS
        I hear you. I'm not in town until the week of the 20th so I'll get detailed pictures then. I just wanted to go ahead and get it out there in case anyone wanted to take a look while I'm in town.

Comment

What's wrong with the AC? I read through the entire build thread on Vortex from the PO, he seemed to have the AC figured out after like 3 different attempts at the compressor line.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            What's wrong with the AC? I read through the entire build thread on Vortex from the PO, he seemed to have the AC figured out after like 3 different attempts at the compressor line.
            There is an issue with the idle bump signal. It cuts in and out, and the car will stumble if it cuts out when it's warm.

Comment

What suspension is this sitting on?

Comment

Originally posted by spyder918 View Post
                What suspension is this sitting on?
                GC coils with Konis

Comment

Bump for added pictures!

Comment

Pending

Comment

Still available?