1987 535is - Philadelphia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 535is - Philadelphia

Looking to sell my newly acquired 535is. When I got it 2 weeks ago, it had been sitting for 2 years and did not run. I installed a new fuel filter, a new fuel pump, did general maintenance such as spark plugs, oil, thermostat, clutch fan, etc. Put on some e34 weaves with new tires and replaced a lot of the interior parts for it. Car is now running like a top with no issues. It seems to have a small gas leak thats only really noticeable when you're at a standstill, still hunting it down but will fix as soon as I find it. I replaced the exhaust from the cat back as it was completely rusted out, put some new odo gears in it was stuck at 230xxx, and some other smaller things. Only really rust is in the common spot, under the tailight in the corner of the trunk. Asking 3500 but very open to offers, not in a. rush to sell however money talks. If you have any questions ill be happy to do my best to answer them.

Im located in Philadelphia.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Free reduced size photo embed, but definitely get more pics, GLWS.

Click image for larger version  Name:	yUvAAFB.jpg Views:	0 Size:	85.8 KB ID:	9876553

Comment

pm'ed
      '88 Brilliantrot 325is - sold
      '08 Alpinweiss M3 Coupe - sold
      '91 Sterling Silver 325i S50
      '98 Cosmos Schwarz M3 Coupe

Comment

Working...
      X