Found 91 318is Mid Atlantic Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found 91 318is Mid Atlantic Area

Newbie forum member here. Long time 2002 owner. Looking for a clean Red or White 2-door 318is as my next vehicle.

2-door sedan (edited for this body style)
    Sunroof OK
    Prefer to find a candidate with an excellent body (I can do mechanical and cosmetic work).
    Tan interior preferred, but will accept black
    Under 200K miles on odometer
    Hopefully the profile gasket has already been replaced.
    Working A/C a plus, but not a deal breaker
    Limited slip diff a plus, but not a deal breaker
    Modifications OK as long as not extensive and can be put back to stock configuration.

I'm in Alexandria, VA and can travel to inspect and purchase.

Budget is $ 8,000 to $ 13,000.00 depending on the vehicle.

Jim
    Last edited by jgerock; 10-24-2019, 05:51 PM.

Presume you have no interest in sedans, even if it otherwise meets your requirements, but if you do, PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Presume you have no interest in sedans, even if it otherwise meets your requirements, but if you do, PM me.
      Sorry - I'm only interested in a 2 door.

Comment

Oops. Guess I need to update this. Found a clean red 91 in Florida last November, so I did the fly and drive thing. Tons of maintenance work done, along with lots of new parts. Maybe I’ll start something new on the car here.

Comment

Send me pix Jim..dlmrun@g mailllll I luv my 318is. I have a bunch of extra stuff if you need something. Hopefully the back 1/4 panel pockets are clean on yours. I'm trying to find time to redo my body... Sat outside for over 2 years.. Killed it.. Hope all is well in Va..
          Doug M ny country

Comment

Originally posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
            Send me pix Jim..dlmrun@g mailllll I luv my 318is. I have a bunch of extra stuff if you need something. Hopefully the back 1/4 panel pockets are clean on yours. I'm trying to find time to redo my body... Sat outside for over 2 years.. Killed it.. Hope all is well in Va..
            Doug M ny country
            email sent Doug

Comment

Working...
            X