1990 325iS For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325iS For Sale

I purchased this car with the intention of going racing but life got in the way. Clean NC title in hand. Always a Va/Nc car. Matching VIN numbers on all the panels. Body straight no rust. Old style NASA suspension installed, Vorshlag camber plates. Powerflex bushings set in front end. Racing exhaust. Odo stopped at 142K about 5K added since that. The car sits on 16in Borbet’s, stock bottle caps included with all seasons mounted. The car is registered, insured and passed inspection. MUST SELL! The car is located in Mebane, NC 45 minutes south of VIR. PM me for more pictures or call 919-695-1052 for more information. Asking $4,500. Thanks!
    Last edited by Timfastlap; 11-20-2019, 08:13 PM.

More pictures!!

Comment

Lowered Price!

Comment

Still Available? Do you have the original interior?

Comment

Yes, it is still available and no I don't have the full interior. I do have the door trim. Better to go on Condor and buy the black door cards they have on sale!

Comment

I can't tell from the pictures, but it looks like no roll bar or harnesses. Is that correct? A few more pics would be good. I may be interested in the car. Looking to sell my current E30 in favor of something a little less nice to take to the track.

Comment

Still available ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X