WTB E30 2 door with s52 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 2 door with s52 swap

I’m looking for an e30 with an s52 swap, ideally in California. I live in Los Angeles. I don’t care too much about the condition of the exterior or interior, just something decent. I don’t mind if the motor needs work or a rebuild even. I’m looking to spend anywhere from 6k to 12k depending on the condition. Thanks

Here's mine, apologies for the picture quality. https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...alachite-green

I've been pretty reluctant to sell but I'm negotiable if it's a stress free transaction.

Comment

The Aluminum Monster is going to be for sale soon for ~$12k I believe. Its an Aluminum Block M52 with S52 cams, and all OBD1. Its a monster. Search "aluminum monster" for the threads associated with the car. I sold it a few years back and can put you in touch with the new owner. Car is in Vegas
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Ive got an 86 e30 s52 with euro bumpers, hounds tooth interior, h&r race springs with bilstein sports, ZF with single mass flywheel conversion, OBD1 conversion and lots more goodies. It does need some love. its got a smashed rear tail light and the head gasket just went. let me know if you want pictures i live in washington.

Comment

Working...
        X