Mtech appearance e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech appearance e30

I am selling this vehicle after a lengthy restoration process. I purchased it five years ago and slowly restored it back to stock, replacing whatever needed replacing. All work was done at BMW of riverside in Southern California. I had the vehicle posted on CarGurus but nothing ever came of any offers there. This is a matching numbers vehicle and I made some upgrades to the suspension. The car has been chipped for better gas consumption, upgraded rims and lowered it on eibach springs and bilstein shocks. Has new top and new top motor. This is a factory Mtech appearance package. Maybe someone here can give me a better idea of production numbers but through my research, in 1992, the production numbers including complete mtech’s, there around 250 produced. So I really don’t know how many appearance package numbers were made. The interior leather was completely redone with a no crack dash. I would say this car is a nine out of ten. Contact me with any questions. I am selling to purchase another vehicle and in no rush to sell. Looking for $19k. But I will consider reasonable offers. Thanks for looking

I just wanted to add a link for production numbers. I appreciate the number one of the members offered but I am unable to find anything that supports any official production numbers but it appears that this site worked diligently in order to be accurate. Thanks again for the help and interest. If anyone wants to contact me regarding price, you can use my personal email as well. Fngllhoyos@gmail.com
    The site I mentioned was,

http://www.e30ic.com
    Last edited by Hoyos0930; 12-03-2019, 12:13 PM.

Looks great!..Mind me asking what wheels those are? Specs with tire sizes? GLWS
    1991 318is
    2004 330ci
    2011 335d

Comment

Not off the top of my head. They are 16’s tho. I’m not at home at the moment but will get that to you soon. They weren’t anything special. I just wanted something better looking than the 15” basketweaves.

Comment

Ok. Found them. They are XXR wheel, 531 Mesh

Comment

620 White/white appearance package verts were produced for North America from 91-92. Only 90 Diamantschwarze/black were produced.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thanks for those numbers. May I ask your source?

Comment

From various sources. There's literature stating 1170 appearance cars were made but it was said that that was a projected number and the actual number is closer to 710 cars. There does seem to be a bunch of white/white appearance package cars but it's hard to say which number is correct.
              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Thanks for those numbers. May I ask your source?

Comment

Sorry. I sent that twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyos0930 View Post
                    Ok. Found them. They are XXR wheel, 531 Mesh
                    Thank you, and I think they look great
                    1991 318is
                    2004 330ci
                    2011 335d

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Great looking car. Who did your upholstery?

Comment

Thanks, Barajas Upholstery in Riverside. They work on BMW of Riverside vehicles. That's who recommended me to them while the work was being done on it. Great work.

Comment

PRICE DROP... $16k.

Comment

If you don't mind, I could make a recommendation. More pictures would really do this car justice. I own an mtech AP and being such a numbered car needs more detailed pictures in the initial post. Under hood, inside trunk, underbody, rear interior, and more overall exterior pictures. Great looking car from the minimal pictures we have. GLWS!

Comment

Working...
                              X