• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emailed.

Comment

Yeah, I emailed on 5/24...still waiting
      sigpic

Comment

Damn..... where do I turn on those emails! Will check my spam box right away

Comment

Still available?
          INSTAGRAM: E30EDDIE87 E30 325is 24v never ending project

Comment

Originally posted by ovide View Post
            New pictures uploaded + video's

And I've made this price chart so people know the prices per region/port.

Please note that the prices I show always include all of the fees/cost involved with the whole shipment process!
            Very little others list the price that way. This means you can just show up at the port with your ID and paperwork and you will just sign off and drive away with your new car.

As far as import duties concern, these are also included, and based on an average selling price of $4000 ~ $6000.
            Can't see the chart, would be super cool to see as I'm interested in picking up a touring soon!

Comment

I also emailed before June to the ichristov one and never heard back. Super interested but hard to commit with poor communication.

Comment

Originally posted by cheades View Post
                I also emailed before June to the ichristov one and never heard back. Super interested but hard to commit with poor communication.
                Yes it would be very hard to commit and fork over money when the person trying to sell refuses to respond...

I've given up on this
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X