Clear All

1989 e30 Sedan 1 Owner Stock Rust Free Manual

1 Owner e30

Rust Free, Garage Kept

Rare 4 Door Manual Trans

Restored, Your Dads Stock e30

$12,500

Plenty of Pictures Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z9v7FPRHzCcSS9Di7

Coming out of my personal car collection, lovingly restored to be reliable and a looker. I like my cars in stock configuration; hence, “your dads e30”. Zero modifications, only upgrade is a set of factory basket weaves. I have owned this car for nearly 4 and a half years, I am a dealer. It has sat inside a climate controlled warehouse out of the weather. This car rarely gets driven so I decided to prep it for sale and list it here. Below is a long list of maintenance items that have been installed within the last 50 miles:

-Timing Belt
    -Water Pump
    -Thermostat
    -Radiator
    -Coolant Hoses
    -Plugs, wires cap and rotor
    -Windshield
    -Valve Cover Gasket
    -Front Timing Cover Gasket
    -Power steering kit including high pressure line
    -Rear Main Seal
    -Manifold Gaskets
    -Cat-back Exhaust
    -Center Support Bearing
    -Lower Control Arms
    -Fuel Pump and Filter
    -Trans Flush
    -Shifter Bushings
    -Front Struts/Bilstein
    -Alignment
    — I’m sure I am forgetting some items.

I kept this car in stock form because this is how I prefer them. You are buying this car the way it came virtually from the factory. A respray was commissioned 4 years ago and is a quality job. I drive my cars, I did not spend the big money for a Pebble Beach award but I get compliments every time I drive it!

Items that need attention are limited. The drivers rear window does not operate. I never sat in the back so it never bothered me. The dash has 2 small cracks, pictured. The dummy obc needs repair. Odo gear is done, I have a replacement. Stereo is period correct, it works, but sound is that of the 80’s.

This is a hell of a car. The only reason I am selling is to finish the build on my 3.0csi. From what I have seen advertised lately, you’d be hard pressed to find a better one in this condition for the money. If your looking for a car you can be proud to drive and show, you have found it. I am happy to help with shipping on your dime, I have a few I can recommend that I have used in the past. Feel free to call with questions, 7706526871

too bad about the color......
    06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Beautiful car, sir. Bronzit looks good when it's clean! GLWS

Comment

Bump

Comment

Last bump

Comment

Working...