1986 325e Daily, lots of extras available. SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cbanasik View Post
    Great looking car. If I were in the market for a four door I’d be on my way. GLWS
    4doors are actually better, but you have to be a smart, seasoned veteran to know that

LMK When youre ready
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^^ He's right, you know.

Comment

Well... Im officially 0 for 2. Both cars I was aiming for are now sold and I still have the E30...

Come on guys, get your taxes done and buy a solid 35 year old daily driver!
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

Totally missed this thread. NOW the email and post shortly following in a thread here about the buyer backing out makes more sense.

Simon ,glws, and new owner can buy with confidence in the engine kit you were putting together. Seeing we made 180whp/180wtq with all same parts (except 8.8:1 pistons vs 9.4, and 81 vs 84mm crank: aka 2.7 vs 2.8) this is a good buy. That head and a 10.4:1 engine is going to be very potent and reliable (adding stroke increases static compression). We will be dyno-ing this exact combo soon enough (and adding it to the ForcedFirebird m20 Dyno thread). The original head didn't purchase flow data, but we typically see a 10cfm gain (184-ish cfm with the custom valve job and throat angles). This same exact head work is powering a 208whp m20b25 with Shrick 284, 12.5:1 comp, and has been sweeping the SCCA ep class for two seasons. All the heads we build have serial number stamped in them, and documented where they came from, and where they went.

​​​​​​For the future buyer, the pistons are on size, so if you have good bores in the block, just need to deglaze, but technically should remove .5mm from the block deck to get 1mm for quench, but even if you don't, you are only loosing about .5 compression.

Apologies for the thread jack, but like to be thorough with parts we built at the shop. :)

john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            Apologies for the thread jack, but like to be thorough with parts we built at the shop. :)
            Don’t apologize. I’m actually secretly hoping that nobody buys it, I finish the motor and get a windfall of cash from Somewhere else so I can keep both cars and live it up...
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

How do you work the windfall thing...? I'd like to do that as well.

bumpbump

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                How do you work the windfall thing...? I'd like to do that as well.
                haha no idea!... Im still hoping to figure it out. once it does I will hold seminars to show how YOU TOO CAN GET A WINDFALL OF CASH in 3 EASY Steps!
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

sold
                  Last edited by 2mAn; 03-05-2020, 12:14 PM.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                  X