Sold: 1991 325IX 2 door 5 speed bmw alpinweiss white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold: 1991 325IX 2 door 5 speed bmw alpinweiss white

Good condition 325IX for sale.250K miles, new timing belt, water pump, and fuel pump. Runs and drives, shifts smoothly, and stops well. Clean body, and little to no rust. 5 speed manual trans, power window, locks, and mirrors (all working correctly). Ski pass thru, 6 button computer, manual sunroof, BMW service reset tool, original owners manual with tape, etc. Asking $5500 OBO, and happy to work with a shipper if necessary. This ix needs a little TLC, but is in great shape overall, and not rusted out as many of the IX's are these days. I can provide additional pics and video of the
    center vc test upon request. Located in the 4 corners area (Colorado). Feel free to contact me with any questions
    Sold, thanks

Click image for larger version  Name:	325ix.JPG Views:	0 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	9903379
    Last edited by Mountainbmw; 05-16-2020, 02:05 PM.

Interested can you PM me your number ?

Comment

this car is very rare glws
      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
        this car is very rare glws
        Thanks! I know that the 2 door 5 speed combo is pretty uncommon in the ix, and this one is in great shape and unmolested. Everything seems to work with the exception of the 6 button computer, and it still has the original working stereo and owners manual with tape.

Comment

Very interested! I am a buyer with cash. Pm'ed you
          89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
          1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

i think that you have my old car.
            did it ever live in california - maybe around 1999-2002?

Comment

Looks nice, but hard to tell with 1 picture. Why is the efficacy of pictures so apparently difficult for sellers to understand, these days? Best of luck with sale.

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                Looks nice, but hard to tell with 1 picture. Why is the efficacy of pictures so apparently difficult for sellers to understand, these days? Best of luck with sale.
                Agreed! I have looked at so many ix's over the last few months that started out with a few blurry but promising pics, and ended up with "rust free" cars that, after further investigation, were far from rust free.
                I did correspond with this seller though and he was very responsive and knowledgeable, so if you are interested I would reach out to him offline.
                89 325ix coupe Diamondschwartz
                1994 Mazda Miata

Comment

Working...
                X