Announcement

Collapse

Classified Forums - Read this first!

Here are a few simple guidelines for this forum. Failure to follow any of these rules will be grounds for your thread to be closed.

Post your information
Post as much info as you can. Say where you are located, where the part is located, the best way to get in contact with you, if you are willing to ship, etc.

Post the item's information
Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item may be worth.

If listing a car, post:
-The year and model
-An accurate mileage. If the odometer is broken, post what it reads currently and how many miles you believe it has
-Any aftermarket modifications
-Any known issues or damaged areas
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every area

If listing wheels and/or tires, post:
-The brand and model
-As many specs as you can, including but not limited to tire size, tread remaining, wheel diameter, width, offset, bolt pattern and centerbore, if multi-piece the lip, barrel and center size. If they have been redrilled post the original bolt pattern and where it was done.
-Any imperfections, including but not limited to curb rash, bends, cracks, repaired areas, scratches. For tires, note any gashes, bubbles, cupping or curb rash
-A price
-As many pictures as possible of every wheel

If listing parts, post:
-What brand and what models it can be used on
-An accurate description
-How long it/they have been used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For miscellaneous items, post:
-A detailed description of the item
-How long it/they were used for
-Any imperfections
-A price

For WTB threads
-Be as detailed as possible.
-List exactly what you want, what variations you will accept, colors or materials, etc.
-Post what you won't accept. This includes imperfections, colors, models, etc.
-Post a price range of what you are willing to pay (typically based on condition).
-Post where you are located and if you would prefer local pickup.

In case the point was not made, everything being sold on this forum must include a price and as many pictures as possible.
-This is not eBay or Craigslist (or any other buy/sell/trade site). Do not post links to those for your ad. The same goes for linking to ads on other forums... either post your information here or have your thread closed.
-Feeler threads are not allowed. If you're not sure about selling it, don't post it.
-Cross-posting within the R3VLimited forum is not allowed. Choose a single subforum for your ad.
-If listing your item for trade, post what you are looking for, what you feel your item is worth, if you would like cash back or if you have cash to put on top.
-Thread crapping is not allowed. If you're not interested in purchasing the item for sale or have nothing positive to add, stay out of the thread or be prepared for a time out. If you complain about the time out, it will be extended.
-Threads can be bumped a maximum of once per day (24h). You are allowed to respond to others more than once a day.
-If listing multiple items, post them in one thread. Exceptions are cars and wheels.
See more
See less

FS/FT: Custom 1998 Honda VFR Interceptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: Custom 1998 Honda VFR Interceptor

Long time since I've been active on rev but thought I'd throw this up here as I'm maybe looking to get back into an e30 after many years without.

Liquidating my motorcycle and parts as I no longer ride or build bikes.

For sale and located in SW Missouri is my 1998 Honda VFR800fi, last of the gear driven cam models. I have owned this bike since 2013. Purchased it from a man in Kansas City MO with a rebuilt title. I have pics of when I purchased the bike and rode it 150 miles home. Looked 100% factory and still had all oem plastics on it etc.

I built the bike over a period of about 4 years off and on and ended up with what you see here. Have receipts for most everything.

Below is a *rough* list of the details. Bike has been built with very high quality components.

I can only approximate the mileage on the bike at 48,000 miles. It had 45,000 well cared for miles before I bought it and I have not put many miles on it since/during build. It is wired for a digital temp gauge currently but does not have a dash (not required in MO) wired. All other controls are wired etc. Bike is a breeze to work on and is super reliable. The VR is known for that.

Black renthal bars
    Suzuki SV650 Rad SideCovers
    Suzuki SV650 Radiator on Custom Brackets
    Koso Temp Gauge
    Koso Temp in-line Adaptor
    Renthal Grips
    Shorty Clutch Levers
    Ducati 898 Tail Light Harness
    Ducati 898 Tail and seat, subframe, smoked integrated rear light
    Billet slash-cut pegs
    VFR800 2006+ rear cushion, rearsets conversion
    License Plate Bracket
    Ducati 898 Carbon Exhaust heat shield
    Ducati diavel mirrors and clamps
    Ducati 898 Exhaust hanger bracket
    Ducati 898 Pass. pegs and mounts
    Black Radiator Hose Clamps
    Ducati 898 Solo seat cowl color matched grey
    Tech Spec Tank pads
    Clutch Cover gasket
    Black Header wrap for the rear down manifolds
    New 180/55/17 for the stock rear wheel
    38mm tuner lugs in black for the rear studs
    Oem radiator cap (to take care of leaky Chinese garbage cap)
    New rc51 clutch master
    Clutch rebuild kit
    New sprockets & chain Vortex F&R (black)
    2006 Suzuki GSXR750 Entire front end with allballs bearing conversion (less than 4k on this front end supposedly had 500 mi when I bought it), wheel, brakes, triples, top, etc
    Braided front and rear black brake lines
    Outlaw 3" bar risers
    Ducati 750SS oil cooler relocated low in front with new fabricated soft oil lines
    Yamaha MT09 headlight and CNC'd brackets ($$)
    Honda 929 Shock
    Stainless header-back undertail exhaust (completely custom)
    CompetitionWerks can stanless
    Ballistic 8-cell race battery in tail
    CBR100rr 2008 ignition harness mod and coils
    FJR1300 poly frame sliders
    17x5.5" Genuine BBS RS wheel 4x100 face-mounted and using two polished lips as wheel barrel. Custom hub and offset machining ($$)
    Nice garage cover
    Comes with factory rear 5 spoke wheel color matched to front GSXR front wheel. Good tire tread.
    High end billet gas cap
    Pitbull SSSA stand
    **Will include a like new white size M Shark RAW helmet with asking price.

Gray paintwork was an early iteration of mine and is a 5/10 but looks good from 10'. Black parts and frame are a lot nicer.

Bike has ALWAYS been garaged by me and has not seen rain since before I got it and does not look to have ever been an outside bike before that

With all that said, this bike is a TON of fun and good looks but sits under a cover and never gets ridden by me or anyone. Only gets shown on accident from time to time for visitors in the garage and would be an awesome ride for anyone or the foundation of an even more incredible build.

$3,500. May be negotiable. Of course taking a huge bath on it but it is a fun project and can only hope it goes to an enthusiastic new owner.

PM me for additional contact info to discuss the motorcycle in more detail. Open to cash offers or trade offers.
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Working...
    X