1988 BMW 325i late model alpine white project SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 BMW 325i late model alpine white project SOLD

Selling my 1988 BMW 325i. It’s late model 06/88 production date. I was going to do a swap but I don’t have the time to work on it any more and have moved forward on other projects. The timing belt snapped in 2006 and has been parked in a an old ladies garage since. I’ve been working on it close to about 4 months now. Unfortunately I have to let it go due to not having the time and the HOA is complaining of me working on it. Very good condition inside and out. No rust, dash is crack free. Comes with a ton of parts including block, and head, slush box that still works. Too many parts to list (see photos) 126k on the dash. Interior is really good. Passenger side fender was replaced with an alpine white from a 87 only difference is blue stripes instead of black. I did swap out the diving board front bumper with a good condition plastic bumper from a blue 91 318i. Anyways if you’d like more info just PM me. I’m asking $1500 or best offer. Willing to negotiate on price. Pick up or shipping can be arranged if paid by buyer. Located in South Carolina. Clean title in hand.
    Last edited by E30Gems; 03-20-2020, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Comment

Price drop $1500 or best offer need gone asap

Comment

Working...
        X