I am a Copart broker, with access to online auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a Copart broker, with access to online auctions

Hey everyone, admins please let me know if this is not allowed. I am a long time e30 owner and now a dealer, and do a lot of buying from Copart. I decided to recently do some bidding for customers with specific car requests, and it has worked out well. For those not familiar, Copart is a national salvage auction with clean title, salvage, projects, and awesome part cars. Most are from insurance companies. Check out http://www.copart.com to see some of the cars, definitely some cool stuff.

PM me here for more info

Keep up the good work! Lets save the old Bimmers while we still have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post
      Hey everyone, admins please let me know if this is not allowed. I am a long time e30 owner and now a dealer, and do a lot of buying from Copart. I decided to recently do some bidding for customers with specific car requests, and it has worked out well. For those not familiar, Copart is a national salvage auction with clean title, salvage, projects, and awesome part cars. Most are from insurance companies. Check out http://www.copart.com to see some of the cars, definitely some cool stuff.

PM me here for more info

Tried to PM you but it didn’t work. Can you PM me plz?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post

PM me here for more info
        Man I wouldve loved to have someone like you in MD I have to get like a dealer certificate
        85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post

Tried to PM you but it didn’t work. Can you PM me plz?
          I tried too, I couldnt get through either. Feel free to reply here with quotes so I'll get the notification.

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post

Man I wouldve loved to have someone like you in MD I have to get like a dealer certificate
          Let me know if you have a car in mind!

Comment

Sent PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Want to get in touch about auction in Utah
                The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Trying to get in touch about a car at our Copart West Palm Beach facility.

Comment

Is there any way to see what past vehicles sold for? I am having stupid thoughts about buying something Italian and wrecked as my next project, but I don't know at how much of a discount these wrecks tend to go for.
                    1985 325e -> M60 swap project
                    1983 GTV6
                    1974 X1/9

Comment

Working...
                    X