WTB: 88'-'91 325is/318is or 325i coupe on the west coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 88'-'91 325is/318is or 325i coupe on the west coast

Sold my 318is slicktop 3 years ago and regret it every day.
    Im looking to get into another "is" model, but will also consider a 325i coupe

Nothing currently on the market interests me so im hoping to find some people on here who are interested in selling but having listed it for sale yet.

Budget: Up to $15,000
    Colors: I am interested in all oem colors EXCEPT bronze and black
    Miles: preferably under 150k miles
    Transmission: Manual only, no auto>manual swaps
    I dont mind mods or engine swaps (will only buy a motor swapped car if it is already registered in CA)

Located in San Jose, CA and willing to travel anywhere in CA. For the right car in a nearby state, id be interested in getting it shipped.

Thanks for looking!

i have a red over tan 318is that may fit the bill. sunroof car. lots and lots of recent maintenance. mostly stock, a few cool upgrades and neato parts here and there, but largely original. very presentable body and interior. 140k, one long term family owner. probably in the $12k range. email: e30austin at gmail dot com if that's something that interests you. won't have it back from detail until next week, so won't have pics until then.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Odd criteria of no transmission swaps but motors are ok?

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
        i have a red over tan 318is that may fit the bill. sunroof car. lots and lots of recent maintenance. mostly stock, a few cool upgrades and neato parts here and there, but largely original. very presentable body and interior. 140k, one long term family owner. probably in the $12k range. email: e30austin at gmail dot com if that's something that interests you. won't have it back from detail until next week, so won't have pics until then.
        This sounds like a real solid car. Not in the market to buy but I'd love to see more details on it. I know e30austin is heralded around here for being one of the best, I'd buy with trust and know that the car is very well taken care of.
        📸 @joyfilledpursuit
        📖 John 3:16-18

Comment

Working...
        X