• grape_tonguez
    replied
    $3000

Leave a comment:

• ketchup
    replied
    Originally posted by grape_tonguez View Post
    2500 delivered to KC
    I appreciate the offer; should I cook you a steak dinner also while I’m there? 😬

Leave a comment:

• grape_tonguez
    replied
    2500 delivered to KC

Leave a comment:

• YoungSensei
    replied
    Originally posted by ketchup View Post

yeah, that’s a bit of a stretch, travel is very complicated with Covid right now. For a trek that distance, I would definitely need to be at full asking price. Thanks for your offer though.
    I have an interest in this car, I have sent you a private message. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ketchup
    replied
    Originally posted by Summitbum View Post
    This is a great deal i would be in if I did it just take delivery of my 1989 ix. For comparison I am in Utah the car is in about the same condition has 145k miles and I paid $4600 locally.
    Hey congrats on scoring an iX and thanks for the comp info. I have it listed locally as well for this number. Folks like to negotiate so I just tried to start it off in a reasonable neighborhood. Omaha is a far from most enthusiasts so having some room to work our travel / delivery options is often helpful, I've learned.

Leave a comment:

• Summitbum
    replied
    This is a great deal i would be in if I did it just take delivery of my 1989 ix. For comparison I am in Utah the car is in about the same condition has 145k miles and I paid $4600 locally.

Leave a comment:

• ketchup
    replied
    Originally posted by mkkalipta View Post
    I live in Los Angeles, I will give you 4k for the car if you can get it to me if ur interested text me 8054902831.
    yeah, that’s a bit of a stretch, travel is very complicated with Covid right now. For a trek that distance, I would definitely need to be at full asking price. Thanks for your offer though.

Leave a comment:

• mkkalipta
    replied
    I live in Los Angeles, I will give you 4k for the car if you can get it to me if ur interested text me 8054902831.

Leave a comment:

• ketchup
    replied
    Hi everyone, I'm reviving this listing. I had to go dark on this sale for several months because I had to sort out a title issue. Took along time as covid complicates everything. Nonetheless, it's finally ready for sale. Someone asked about AC last summer :) Yes - the AC does work. I realize NE is a weird place to buy a car b/c most enthusiasts are far away, but Im so confident in the car, I would drive it to either chicago, denver, or a comparable distance to ease the process for a buyer.

Leave a comment:

• htrautweine30
    replied
    Is this car still available? Does the AC work? Very interested but located in NY so I'd have to figure out shipping.

PM me and let's chat, I'd love to work something out that's good for us both.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ketchup
    replied
    Still available yes. Sorry for my delayed response – I’m not getting thread notifications from this post for some reason 🤷‍♂️. PM seems to notify though so hit me up I’ll do my best to answer any questions

Leave a comment:

• peanutpickle10
    replied
    I’m interested in making an offer if it’s available, still. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Star
    replied
    Is this car still available?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X