1987 325ic, 64K, 5spd, $8,700 Columbus Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325ic, 64K, 5spd, $8,700 Columbus Ohio

1987 BMW 325i convertible. 64K original miles, 5 speed manual transmission. Body in very good condition. Top in very good condition.

Runs and drives great! My father-in-law bought this in 2001 with 41K and it is now time to part with it. Timing belt was changed at 60K. The top was replaced in 2001 and is in very good condition. The vinyl rear window is very clear. Power windows all work, no dash lights are on. I have new plastic trim pieces for the convertible top cover (you will see the gaps in the photos) on order.

The interior leather seats are a pretty worn from the sun over the years. They could use new covers. Door panels are all in great shape. The air conditioner does not work. It is the original r12 system and would most likely need to be converted to 134a.

The oil marks on the street are NOT from this car (they are from my neighbor's car)!

Comment

Comment

A few more pics that have been requested of the underside, and wheel wells.
        Attached Files

Comment

one small crack in the chrome on the front bumper (see pic), numbers match on major mechanicals, doors, fenders.
          Attached Files

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
            X