Wtb jdm/euro mtech car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb jdm/euro mtech car

hi, looking to get back into an E30. I am looking for a JDM or Euro version MTECH coupe with an auto tranny. These cars came with the sport shift auto tranny. That is basically what I'm after. Lmk what you got or if you know someone who might have one. Thanks
    sigpic

Bump
    sigpic

Comment

If only you could turn back the clock, hahah. Where did your old car land?

In case you haven't seen it, there's one on Hemmings, and it's priced up there!!

G-luck on the search.

Comment

where are you located there is one for sale in Pennsylvania

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospec View Post
          If only you could turn back the clock, hahah. Where did your old car land?

In case you haven't seen it, there's one on Hemmings, and it's priced up there!!

G-luck on the search.
          Hey, it landed in New York. I reached out to the buyer a month ago; apparently he sold it. I'm in the process of tracking it down...

I saw the one in New Hampshire I believe...yes the price is way too high! Another R3v reached out as well about a friend's car he is consigning but it is priced higher than I'm comfortable paying for it...

The search continues...I'm sure if I'm patient one will pop on BAT with a premium price tag just because people on BAT have money...haha
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy.Jim View Post
            where are you located there is one for sale in Pennsylvania
            Hey buddy I'm in Denver, I think I saw this one. Is it the one on Ebay?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post

Hey buddy I'm in Denver, I think I saw this one. Is it the one on Ebay?
              yes i believe so

Comment

Back from the dead...still searching
                sigpic

Comment

Ok more dead than ever...BUMP
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                    Ok more dead than ever...BUMP
                    There is only one and you have the contact information. There are no more steals. The market has taken off and isn't landing back down lol.

Comment

Learn how to use Google Translate and search in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by EuroChriz View Post

There is only one and you have the contact information. There are no more steals. The market has taken off and isn't landing back down lol.
                        He sold that car...I'm in contact with him. He is actively looking for one
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
                          Learn how to use Google Translate and search in Japan.
                          I've tried and have looked thru the auctions. But you really need someone on that end to inspect the car
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X