1987 325ci 5speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325ci 5speed

I am listing my 1987 BMW 325i convertible with 147231 miles on the odometer. I bought this car April 2019 with intentions of doing a quick flip. I ended up falling in love with the car and did a major overhaul and refresh on the car. As you will see from the attached documents pretty much anything that will need to be replaced on this car has been, and I also took the time to convert the car to r134a. I absolutely love this thing but i have two other e30’s that are undergoing restomods and covid is forcing a career change which means that this one has to go. I would trust this car to drive across the country and just completed a 400 mile trip to South Carolina and back. The car was in an accident back 1994 which resulted in a replacement passenger fender and front bumper. The cars paint work is in good condition with some flaws, it is not perfect but as a driver it is in really good shape. The car was built to be a fun car in the mountains and autocross and it is a blast to drive with the top down. Every part was chosen to enhance the driving experience. This is a car you can buy and spend time driving instead of worrying about maintenance. Please take some time to look at the attached pdf detailing what all was replaced.

The good:

No rust anywhere.

Almost 6k in parts not including labor all with less than 1500 miles on them.

Working converted r134a a/c system with brand new barrier hoses, drier, high/low pressure switch, r134 expansion valve, and parallel flow condenser.

Purple tag e46 rack with new inner and outer tie rods.

refreshed suspension with new koni yellows front and rear with new hd strut mounts, h&r sport springs and revshift 95a bushings, the front control arms were redone prior to my ownership and still look almost new, and I also replaced all the wheel bearings all around. The rear differential was pulled and resealed and new fluid was added.

The transmission was sloppy so I installed a garagistic dssr, brand new z3 shifter, garagistic delrin shifter bushings, and new selector joint and seal. The driveshaft was also removed and a new center support bearing was installed, and a new guibo was installed.

Braking system completely overhauled with rebuilt calipers, braided brake lines, hawk hps pads, new rotors, new ebrake shoes and cables, upgrade e32 master cylinder, pentosin dot4 fluid.

New timing belt, water pump and all cooling system hoses and engine seals were done along with valve adjustment, and intake manifold seals and exhaust manifold seals and hardware(studs/nuts/heat shields).

Fuel system has been gone through with every fuel line replaced with new hoses, fuel filter, trm 255 fuel pump, injectors cleaned reflowed and new seals.

New exhaust manifold studs and copper nuts and all the intake system gaskets were replaced.

Everything works like it should and every maintenance item that needed to be addressed was done, and even some that didn’t. I built this car with the intention of driving it across the country.

The bad:

Some imperfections in the paint

There is a hole in the stock cutback right before the muffler

A seam on the drivers seat that was repaired and on of the bolsters on the passenger seat has started to split.

The dash has a crack

Note:The car will come with a mtech 1 or sport wheel not the momo that is in the pictures

I am asking $10500 obo. The car is located in Atlanta, Ga. I can assist in picking up a buyer that flys in and can also assist in shipping it. It would take a whole lot more than my asking price to buy another vert and have a shop do all the maintenance that has been done on this car. Please follow this link to find more pictures and a pdf with all the maintenance this car has received: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Le?usp=sharing
    Last edited by Shangsta; 10-07-2020, 12:38 PM.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
    :shock:

Bump, send me offers im open to negotiating
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
    :shock:

Comment

Bump for a Quality seller! Buy with confidence!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
      X