Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 M3 Convertible - $15,900 - Greater Seattle Area

2008 BMW M3 Convertible for SALE!

This M3 has 112k on the body and frame, but the engine was replaced recently with a tested unit that had 44,000 miles on it! The DCT Clutch and flywheel were replaced 10,000 miles ago. The electronic throttle motors were replaced 7,000 miles ago. These are the biggest worries you have with this car and they're taken care of! It has Eibach sport lowering springs on it and some very tasteful carbon-fiber look vinyl applications. The top operates without issue and the car drives just wonderfully! The title shows 'manufacturer buyback'. Per the previous owner, this was due to a lease repossession. There is no evidence its ever been crashed. I'm willing to move a little bit on the price but it's priced very aggressively and absolutely is worth what I'm asking. I have OEM springs available as well. There is a small chip on the paint on the hood and some scuffing on the passenger side wheels. Other than that it's ready to go! New battery, new spark plugs, fresh oil change, air filter, it's good to go!

Heres a link to the Album on Flickr:
    Flickr Album!

Text me at 425-780-5679 Thanks!
    Brian

Bump, and Price reduction

Comment

Working...
    X