Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Late Model E30

Hey Everyone,

Looking to buy another E30. Ideally, I'm looking for low mileage, manual, no cracked dash, no rust.

I have a good budget (15k) for a good car, but I'm willing to take on a project if the price is reasonable...

I am in SoCal, Orange County. Let me know what you have.
    Last edited by jaimerod; 02-22-2021, 08:21 PM.

Ttt

Comment

I have a rolling shell 91 325i sedan but all the way up in Wa state 98221 zip code . On OfferUp if interested white
      sigpic

Comment

That would cost too much to ship here, but thanks for sharing!
        Last edited by jaimerod; 03-03-2021, 05:39 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I just picked up a nice 91 318. One owner car. Under 90k miles. M42 manual. I’m going through it now to get it roadworthy again. In Ventura County. DM if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt, If you don't have a price in mind for your own car, please don't waste our time. i'm not going to figure it out for you.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by jaimerod View Post
                    ttt, If you don't have a price in mind for your own car, please don't waste our time. i'm not going to figure it out for you.
                    I wasn't fishing... The price will depend on what stage of refurbishment I'm at. Currently $12k. My goal is a Hagerty Condition 2 car. It's got that potential with relatively little work.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by lengrep View Post

I wasn't fishing... The price will depend on what stage of refurbishment I'm at. Currently $12k. My goal is a Hagerty Condition 2 car. It's got that potential with relatively little work.

Greg
                      Oh, it wasn't you, Greg. If $12k is your number that's great. Two others sent me their cars and said they were taking bids. Pfft.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

If you’re willing to up your budget a bit I’m thinking about parting with my extremely well sorted touring!

Comment

Should fit your budget pretty well, and fits your criteria (if you consider 101k low mileage). :)

Comment

Working...
                            X