• Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 318is Houston CL find

clean, mods, shaved, debadged

R3V'er?
    HE>i
    89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

wow that thing looks awesome.. whats with the holes in the rear trim ? Back up sensors ?

Comment

lulz new timing belt?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm calling BS

"new timing belt, new distributor cap/rotor"

yeah, um, did he swap it for an M10?
        Originally posted by jrhaile
        For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

i saw that like a month ago for 4k shaved door handles -ughhh

Comment

I went to see the this car in Houston about a month and a half ago and it was not in good shape. It was on jacks in the sellers garage awaiting repairs and the fit and finish of not only the paint but the bumpers was horrible. In my opinion the respray was from a rattle can and poorly done at that. the interior was not in the $3k range, rough on all counts. We did start the car with the hood open and I heard a lot of noise, hoses etc. looked very tired. The shaved doors were a turn off and if I remember correctly the remote entry system was iffy. Positive side the seller was a BMW tech and very honest, not trying to pull one over. He wanted $4k and I did not even feel like haggling as it was not salvageable in my opinion (to get back in decent stock form, which is my interest). I have a feeling this is not the original seller from a few months back, the ads have very different feels to them and the photos are not from the location I visited (does not mean much I know). Hate to go negative on my first post but as someone who has been looking for a clean 318is for 6 months I think any info out there is beneficial.

Comment

thx for ur input, houston is like a 5 hr drive for me. You prob just saved me alot of time because that paint looks very good

Comment

FWIW I saw the ad later yesterday listed in San Antonio as well, which would match the phone number...

oh well
                HE>i
                89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

Comment

Working...
                X