FS: BMW 325 E30 S50 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: BMW 325 E30 S50 Swap

This car started off as a 1986 325e, but just about everything has been changed about 6 years ago. I’ve put about 3,000 miles on it since then. The car is mechanically in very good condition but visually needs some work. Details below.

Asking $8,500. Located in Nassau County NY.
    • Drivetrain
      • The car was swapped with a S50 with 5 speed trans from a 95 E36 M3. The motor had about 80K miles on it when swapped. It runs great but the vanos is staring to make noise so it probably time for a refresh.
      • New flywheel, clutch, master and slave cylinders, new e46 M3 radiator.
      • 2.93 LSD.
      • Custom DSSR with short shifter.
    • Suspension & Brakes
      • Ground control coilovers with camber plates.
      • Every suspension bushing has been replaced with Delrin bushings. Wheel bearings were replaced as well.
      • Brake calipers were rebuilt. Brembo blank rotors and Hawk HPS pads.
      • E46 ZHP steering rack.
      • Wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 - 15x7 with 225 Falken all seasons.
    • Body
      • The body on the car is in rough shape. Some dings and a couple minor misshapen panels. The paint is very poor. The car really needs a respray. Before I bought the car it had a cheap respray and I have rattle canned some spots to make it presentable.
      • Several sections of the floor, trunk, and drivers rocker were all repaired with new sheet metal due to rust. Currently all the sheet metal is solid but there is some surface rust in a few places.
      • Windshield has been replaced recently.
    • Interior
      • The car has been fitted with a 4 point roll bar built to meet SCCA specs but I’m sure it meets others as well. There are 5 point harness bolt points welded in. No harnesses included.
      • Corbeau bucket seats in front, rears have been removed. NRG steering wheel
      • Some bits and pieces are missing.
    15 new photos added to shared album
    Last edited by 2mAn; 06-02-2021, 08:55 AM. Reason: Removing CL links...

Price dropped tp $9,500.

Comment

Price dropped again.

Comment

Originally posted by ATone517 View Post
        Price dropped again.
        No CL Links, please add the pics here.
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Interested.

send a PM
          Last edited by 2mAn; 07-05-2021, 08:48 PM. Reason: Removed the phone number

Comment

Working...
          X