Full set of NEW BMW e30 Coupe/Vert side moldings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full set of NEW BMW e30 Coupe/Vert side moldings

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_160015.jpg Views:	5 Size:	63.1 KB ID:	10014527 Going a different direction and have decided to part with these. I have a full set of the chrome side moldings that will fit either two door coupe or convertible e30. All pieces are brand new BMW in the packages Three of these pieces are no longer made or available. PRICE DROP $400.including the ride ( in continental US only).You will receive the following pieces:

. Left front fender molding part number 51-13-1-876-129
    . Right front fender molding part number 51-13-1-876-130
    . Right door molding part number 51-13-1-876-132
    . Left door molding part number (no longer made) 51-13-1-876-131
    . Right rear quarter panel molding part number (no longer made) 51-13-1-876-134
    . Left rear quarter panel molding part number (no longer made) 51-13-1-876-133

All pieces are in excellent condition. One has slight scuff marks from shelf wear -please see pics.
    All of the pieces were still in sealed bags and we’re only removed for photos.

I could only upload 5 pics, so if you would like to see pics of the other three in the packages with part numbers, just let me know and I will email them to you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 88 ragtop; 04-23-2021, 07:13 PM.

Hi, I sent you a pm but on this forum I am never sure I'm doing it right. Please reply if you get it, otherwise message me. Thanks

Comment

What's the price?

Comment

none of these are the extra long trim on the bottom below the door, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by theroundcow View Post
          none of these are the extra long trim on the bottom below the door, correct?
          Correct, but I do have set of those as well for convertible that I will sell. They are used however. If you are interested. Thanks, Geoff.

Comment

Bump and price drop

Comment

OP, the only item that is currently NLA, is the piece that ends in 131 (left door molding). Everything else is available.
              '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
              '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                OP, the only item that is currently NLA, is the piece that ends in 131 (left door molding). Everything else is available.
                Only the rear ones are available.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post
                  Only the rear ones are available.
                  Not sure where you're getting your info from, but it's wrong. "Passion is timeless"
                  '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                  '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                    Not sure where you're getting your info from, but it's wrong. "Passion is timeless"
                    It seems that the silver ones are available, but not the black ones.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Vincenze View Post

It seems that the silver ones are available, but not the black ones.
                        Correct
                        1990 325iS
                        1990 318iS (sold)

Comment

Working...
                        X