Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW E30 BOSCH Smiley Refurbished (New chrome coating)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E30 BOSCH Smiley Refurbished (New chrome coating)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	10038293 I am offering for sale a set of LHD BMW E30 BOSCH headlights. They have been fully refurbished. New chrome coating has been applied on the rings, new coating on the all four reflectors and the smiley. All chrome coating was applied using the factory method of vacuum metalizing.

Both headlights have been completely disassembled, glass removed and cleaned from inside which results in no fogging effect and crystal clear glass. Dipped beam lenses cleaned to remove any dusting. The adjustment screws turn freely. The glass was deeply sanded and polished. This results in removing 99% of the stone chips and polishing to achieve this crystal clear view which is also enhanced with the new chrome coatings. These headlights are original BOSCH ones and have only BOSCH parts. The reflector on the dipped beams is metal, not plastic one like Hella (the plastic reflectors in Hella headlights can burn the plastic and even melt leaving hole when driven a lot)

The pros:

- Completely restored
    - No after market reflectors or glass
    - The glass have very minor marks from the deepest stone chips which were present when I got them.
    - Nothing is stuck and they can regulate
    - Metal low beam reflectors

The cons:

- One holding clip was broken and it needed to modified a little to hold.

The price for these is $500. They are located in Europe and can be shipped worldwide in hard carton boxes well wrapped with bubble wrap. Shipping is done with DPD or DHL (insured) depending where are you from. Shipping to USA is done with DHL and costs 80$

For clients in Europe I can offer buy back for your old ones. For cheaper postage cost I can offer delivery addresses in Spain, Germany, UK or Slovakia.

I accept PayPal

You can contact me here in this forum (but I don't check it regular), my email: simeon4088@gmail.com or Viber/Whatsapp: +359886905702.

Soon I'll provide a video here with the whole process it took for them to look this good.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	10038292

Last edited by H Restorations; 11-30-2021, 03:29 PM.

Looks great but I don't see the city lights wiring.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

I got these without the city lights. I usually do E34s headlights and wanted to see if these are the same mechanically. These are my first set of returbished E30 headlights. I may do in the future bi-xenon retrofit in this model (on Hella headlights) or Black Hella replica(they look really good with restored chrome coating and clear glass)

This is how they used to be when I got them:

Last edited by H Restorations; 12-01-2021, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Bump - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iDcxU2iMXQ&t

I'm adding a video of the process restoring these particular headlights. It's on 3 parts.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X