Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - Stoopid amount of interior, engine bay and body fasteners.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - Stoopid amount of interior, engine bay and body fasteners.

Hey R3V,
    All parts pictured are for sale at very reasonable pricing. Too many to list individually. Really don’t want these to get thrown out. Majority from facelift/late model 325’s
    Let me know what you need and we can get it out to you.
    You pay for shipping, I box ‘‘em” up and send UPS. Click image for larger version  Name:	B980CFC5-118B-49CC-A08E-193C437F9912.jpg Views:	151 Size:	72.1 KB ID:	10069671
    Want the entire batch? $75 plus shipping.
    Want a closer pic? Lmk
    Last edited by sfinsf; 10-03-2022, 05:41 PM.

I need the clips that hold the dash panel under the steering wheel. Most of mine have fallen out and gotten lost or are damaged. You have those?

Comment

Any chance you want to sell them all as a lot? Seems like between a few cars I'm constantly looking for random plastic bits.

Comment

[QUOTE=bimmerbonanza;n10069763]I need the clips that hold the dash panel under the steering wheel. Most of mine have fallen out and gotten lost or are damaged. You have those?[/
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	10069788
        I have 4 options for the center fastener. No smaller fasteners for the 3 holes across the top.

image shows ctr options $.50 ea, as well as the shit fasteners from my old durty that held the panel. Hopefully we are talking about Trim Panel lower left with the slots for your pedals.

Comment

Originally posted by Panici View Post
          Any chance you want to sell them all as a lot? Seems like between a few cars I'm constantly looking for random plastic bits.
          Hell yeah! $75 plus shipping takes everything in the pic minus the fasteners that bimmerbonanza needs. Need to honor fcfserved

Comment

[QUOTE=sfinsf;n10069787]
            Originally posted by bimmerbonanza View Post
            I need the clips that hold the dash panel under the steering wheel. Most of mine have fallen out and gotten lost or are damaged. You have those?[/
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	10069788
            I have 4 options for the center fastener. No smaller fasteners for the 3 holes across the top.

image shows ctr options $.50 ea, as well as the shit fasteners from my old durty that held the panel. Hopefully we are talking about Trim Panel lower left with the slots for your pedals.
            This is perfect! I'll take them and will DM you.

Comment

Working...
            X