Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Convertible Wind Deflector

Hey Guys,

My name is Zaq. I work for a Portland, OR aftermarket parts and accessories manufacturer/retailer called CravenSpeed. We've been pretty big in the MINI community for a while, but are slowly trying to expand into other brands.

With summer fast approaching, we have E30 convertible wind deflectors in stock that we want to offer to the R3vLimited forum members for a pretty decent discount. These deflectors are normally $315 + $100 shipping from Europe. The forum special pricing is $315 with FREE shipping anywhere in the US! These are on hand in Portland and we ship all orders placed before 2PM pacific time Monday through Friday the same day. I have permission from a Mod to post a link back to our website for purchase. Use discount code R3VLIMITED at checkout to get the $315 discount pricing.

Feel free to message me with any questions or for the quickest response you can email our support team at support@cravenspeed.com

Click here to go to the product page on our website -> Cravenspeed.com E30 Wind Deflector (Don't forget to use discount code R3VLIMITED at checkout)
    Last edited by Zaq; 04-25-2023, 11:23 AM.
Working...
X