Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Corrado big brake it and Coilovers (Bilstein Sports, relocated perches, m3 sway tabs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrado big brake it and Coilovers (Bilstein Sports, relocated perches, m3 sway tabs)

Hey guys. Click thumbnails

The front strut housings had the stock perch removed, smaller perch for the coilover perch welded on, and m3 sway bar tabs welded on.

Now that brings me to the brakes. Wilwood forged dynalight calipers part # 120-6805. 1.38 pistons. Pads are Hawk HPS. Take HB100 pads that pegasus sells a few compounds in if you need new pads in the future.

Custom brackets. Use 11" 90-92 G60 Corrado rotors. Corrado rotor center bore is 1mm too small, the hubs on the strut housings were turned down to fit. IF you wanted just the brakes you could get the rotors bored out 1mm more by a machine shop rather than mod your hubs, if you pleased, or just buy mine :)

Prices:
    Bilstein sports. $SOLD SOLD SOLD

Modded Front strut housings with old perch trimmed, new smaller perch for coilovers welded on, m3 sway bar tabs welded on, and hub turned down 1mm for corrado calipers - $125/pair without studs.

Brake kit, (Calipers, Brackets, Good used rotors with no lip, HPS pads with lots of life, SS lines that fit perfect with stock e30 hardline. Lowered price - $375. You'll have to deal with rotor center bore unless you buy the ki with my strut housings above, for $450 total + shipping.
    Last edited by Mossman; 05-27-2009, 11:52 PM.

coming off car wed. somebody buy plz

Comment

the rotors are front and rear right? and does this work with a stock 91' 325i master cylinder? Also would just just need to bore out the rotors 1mm every rotor swap and that's it?
      1991 318is Track Car
      1986 190e Cosworth

Comment

What's the diameter/thickness of the rotors? would they fit 16x9 Borbets?
        Also, any details on the calipers?

Thanks
        344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Price of shocks and RSM's shipped to
          Victoria, Australia - 3124?

-Serious interest, cash waiting.

Thanks!

R.H.D
          M-technic I club

Comment

Bump for a great guy ... plus i have seen these in real life.. they are very well made dont let the surface rust scare you.... i based my caliper bracket design off of mossbosses set.

Comment

thanks weirdo

Comment

send you pm

Comment

ygpm!
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn, how long has your car been sittin? Your rotors are rusty. GLWS Wish I had the money.
                    sigpic

Comment

bilsteins sold, coilovers sold, still have modded front strut housings and corrado brake kit

Comment

Interested in the modded front strut housings. YGPM
                        I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

interested in the whole shabang, sent pm

Comment

umm we pm'd about this when i bought the grills. am i first in line?

Comment

Working...
                            X