Custom Cup Holders for BMW e30, e32, e34 and e38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hey-U View Post
    + 3 for the consol wrap. Are you making any head way on this?

I'm only in the template stages but with other upholstery work coming in it's been pushed off. I'm going to try to get to it this week and by next week hopefully have a finished product to post pictures.
    2013 C250
    2012 ALPINA B7
    2006 X5 e53
    2001 740i e38
    1998 e320 s210
    2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Paypal sent a few days back. has it been sent out?
      Thanks
      todd
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
        Paypal sent a few days back. has it been sent out?
        Thanks
        todd
        Sent you a PM.

Also for anyone ordering I've been getting busier with all the my different work I'm doing. I will be shipping 2 times a week for the meantime rather then almost everyday so once during the week day depending on which day I have free time to go and another on Saturday.
        2013 C250
        2012 ALPINA B7
        2006 X5 e53
        2001 740i e38
        1998 e320 s210
        2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Nice job on this, I might have to get one of these :)
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

These look way better than I thought they would. Really classy.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

very nice work and a great price.

Comment

All orders that were paid as of Wednesday have been made and shipped.

Thanks guys for positive comments.

12v sockets are now located in the top left corner behind the drivers cup holder.

Current wait time to ship is 3-4 days business days mainly due to the fact that I've been getting busier with upholstery work and my full time day job is getting busy.

This weekend I'll be working on the center console wrap so hopefully by next week I have a sample of product to showcase.

Other projects coming out
                -Cup holder for rear center console (for those who don't want to lose their pocket in the front console)
                -Stitched and Wrapped cover for knee bolster and glove box
                -Vert rear window protector (goes over window when parked to protect from fallout)
                Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 06-12-2009, 11:01 PM.
                2013 C250
                2012 ALPINA B7
                2006 X5 e53
                2001 740i e38
                1998 e320 s210
                2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Got mine considerably faster than I thought. Works really stellar and I love it. I will integrate my 12v socket and lighter.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

So while I wait for my 12v sockets to arrive. I've been working on the console wrap and have the templates made. I wanted to see how the wrap would look with the stitching so I did a sample on my blackline steering wheel I had sitting around.

The center was painted red from a previous owner and I was going to strip it down but thought why not wrap it.

Here's what it looked like before I wrapped it. That's glue on top just before I put the wrap on.

After the wrap

Close-up of the stitching.

So I'm waiting to get the new attachments for my machine before I do the console wrap but at least you get the idea of what it will look like.

Once I get my new sockets in for the cup holders I will be posting new pictures of it. I think there will be more people interested in them once they get a chance to see the new 12v socket.

Hopefully the supplier can get them at a reasonable price.
                    Last edited by SFGadgetGuy; 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM.
                    2013 C250
                    2012 ALPINA B7
                    2006 X5 e53
                    2001 740i e38
                    1998 e320 s210
                    2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

You sir are the man.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

That wheel center looks amazing! Who in the world would paint one red? Very interested in what you have planned, and sending a PM about the cupholder.
                        1973 Bavaria

Comment

Great job on the wheel--looks like factory quality. Interested to see the new console cupholders.

Comment

Great looking cup holders, cant wait to see the new ones.

Comment

you should totally wrap a whole e30 dash...
                              http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                                you should totally wrap a whole e30 dash...
                                You should totally wrap a whole e30

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X