No announcement yet.

FS: Solid M20 Motor & Trans mounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey nick, yes they are in stock and ready to ship.
    Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
    Hopefully be ordering some trans mounts for my 318is next week if they're in stock.

Comment

How much for a full set of 24v swap mounts (Engine and trans) shipped to B3K 2R5, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada? Do want.
      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
      Originally posted by mbonanni
      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
        How much for a full set of 24v swap mounts (Engine and trans) shipped to B3K 2R5, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada? Do want.
        Pm sent.

Comment

Payment sent.
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
            Payment sent.
            Thanks, pm sent.

Comment

payment sent with my username attached.
              my motor mounts took a dump on me tonight, so i need these...
              kinda funny story. i noticed my power steering acting up so i took a look under the hood and saw water getting kicked up by the belt. when i took a closer look i noticed the pulley chewing a hole in the in the hose 0.0 ... thought about how that could happen for a few seconds and took a look at the mounts and sure thing they were torn. i guess clutch kicking around corners on sticky tires and original mounts doesnt work out too well lol. my HUGE buddy lifted the motor with a strap and shimmied it over enough to not touch the pulley and then we used the strap as a mount to get it home. cut the torn part of the hose off and put it back in place. purged the system and it worked out well. ganster fix... lol
              mods: 2.7i swap, 4.10LSD, JOM coilovers, ground control camber/caster plates, 21mm front sway bar, 2X12mm rear sway bars, BW diff clutches, Z3 shifter...
              Condor; motor&trans mounts, blackbird kit

Comment

Wow, what a headache! I'll get those mounts out to you ASAP.

Comment

i get got the mounts today. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EXTRA EFFORT FOR A SPEEDY DELIVERY!!!!!
                  mods: 2.7i swap, 4.10LSD, JOM coilovers, ground control camber/caster plates, 21mm front sway bar, 2X12mm rear sway bars, BW diff clutches, Z3 shifter...

Comment

What's the price for motor+tranny mounts for an m42? I need to replace both soon.
                    1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Payment sent.

Comment

i replaced the mounts yesterday and they work great. A++++++++++

Comment

Originally posted by goml23 View Post
                          What's the price for motor+tranny mounts for an m42? I need to replace both soon.
                          $125.00 shipped
                          Originally posted by djos83 View Post
                          Payment sent.
                          thanks, I'm shipping everything monday, before heading put to compete in the UTCC.
                          Originally posted by davi tech View Post
                          i replaced the mounts yesterday and they work great. A++++++++++
                          thank you sir!

Comment

Payment sent... Hope i can get them by saturday, just looked under the car last night to see one broken...

Comment

Originally posted by OldSkoolE3 View Post
                              Payment sent... Hope i can get them by saturday, just looked under the car last night to see one broken...
                              I'll ship them tomorrow. :)

Guys, we've been invited to the 2011 UTCC!

more about the event here: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/events/UTCC2011/

We are taking our Holset-powered-widebody E30, and aiming for the Fastest BMW Award.

Its less than a month away, and we need your full support. Its going to take over $1000 to get the car to va and back home again. I've designed some stickers so you can show your support for our team, while helping us get there.

These are 3"x3" and 9"x1.25" screenprinted stickers. Please donate $3 and I'll drop one of each in the mail for you. Paypal silence8@aol.com with a current mailing address.

Guys, Shirts are also here, I have white (M,L,XL), grey (L,XL) and black (L,XL)!
                              Please send $20 per shirt to silence8@aol.com I'll ship on Tuesday before heading to the UTCC.

Comment

Have any 318is 240 trans mounts available? if so pm me and include paypal address thanks.
                                My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Working...
                                X