350mm Momo steering wheel designed by Hella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

350mm Momo steering wheel designed by Hella

$260 shipped obo with e30 Momo hub adapter. Here's a description I found online.

Here is a rare find! Back in the 80's Hella (Yes the lighting company!) had Momo do a special line of steering wheels for them That included about 3-4 different designs of steering wheels. This wheel is one of those. They all had the gray/blue stripes on them and the Hella logo pressed into both the back of the steering wheel itself (with the date of manufacturer as well) and on the horn button. This wheel is 350mm in size.

The Momo hub adapter is e30-fitment, but it's about 2" longer than my other e30 Momo hub adapter.

I'm refurbing an m-tech II vert, so I might be open to certain trades such as heated vert seats, OEM vert wind deflector, lighting, suspension etc...
    Last edited by robrez; 08-31-2010, 10:27 PM.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Wheel is pending sale. I'll sell the Momo hub adapter for $60 shipped once the wheel is gone.
    Last edited by robrez; 09-01-2010, 11:48 AM.
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

Nice wheel, should have jumped on it on S14.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

If the wheel falls through I'd like to buy both, shoot me a pm if that's the case.

Comment

Damn that's sexy.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Deal wont fall through, this beauty is going in my M3! ;)

I'll pick it up this week Rob, thanks! :D
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Damn, I've actually been on the hunt for one of these...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Sorry, it sold quick. Thanks Chris.

Gutenparts has a similar wheel, but a different version. http://picasaweb.google.com/gutenpar...61336624130738

sigpic
                January 2012 COTM

Comment

SOLD

Regarding the hub adapter I'm selling for $60 shipped, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that this is an airbag version hub adapter. It's 2" longer than a normal e30 adapter but the splines are correct. It spaces the wheel farther out, so that the wheel is not too close to the stalks, as is what normally happens when you install a normal e30 adapter on an airbag car. I checked the part no. (#2007) on the Momo website and this hub is NLA.

Last edited by robrez; 09-05-2010, 08:23 AM.
                  sigpic
                  January 2012 COTM

Comment

I'll take the hub Rob. Can you send me your paypal? Heading to bed shortly if you don't see payment tonight it will be first thing in the am.
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by robrez View Post
                      Sorry, it sold quick. Thanks Chris.

Gutenparts has a similar wheel, but a different version. http://picasaweb.google.com/gutenpar...61336624130738

Thanks for the heads up, Rob, I may have to sell my M-Tech II for this....

Comment

I have that Hella steering wheel in my vert, it's awesome !
                        One of the best steering wheels ever, Hella had it right, the other wheel that Levent has is sweet 2

Comment

shit man i needed that hub. L, let me grab that from you :)
                          -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                          2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Working...
                          X