FS: e36 silicone radiator hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: e36 silicone radiator hoses

I've got a few of these sets, that i'd like to get rid of. They are black and very well made.

Nomex fabric reinforced - -40C up to +250c

Pitcherz:

Price: $40 OBO + plus shipping for non-locals.

I've got 7 sets but i can get more if these sell out.

Bump, many colors available, but those would have to wait til the next order. Let me know if you want a specific color!

Comment

Do these3 fit an 24V swap if it is E36 radiator?

If so, do you know exactly what car I need a radiator from, or all they all close enough to make them fit?

Are these exact fit, or "cut to length"

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

They're exact fit to the e36. I mocked them up to my e30 with a m50 swap and m20 radiator and they worked. I'll do some more mocking up tonight or later on today and take pics. You should be able to cut them to fit also. I'll take some pics .

Comment

Here's the M50 engine + M20 radiator fitment.

The upper radiator hose has that kink in it, you can shorten either end and that will make the kink straighten out.

Lower hose is almost spot on.

If you guys have any other questions, pls free to ask.

Comment

Looks good. Top hose doesn't look too perfect but great for the price.

Question: Is the top hose right before it mates to the radiator like that? As in the angle that wide?
            Last edited by jahnaboi; 09-15-2010, 09:35 PM.

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

I dont' think it is, i believe just the part that connects to the housing is in larged, i'll check here in a few minutes.

Comment

up

Comment

I will revisit this thread in a couple of weeks. Wallet needs to recuperate. I hope you still have some then, or better still, a fresh batch as you should go through these pretty quick.

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

up

Comment

So are you running these hoses on your m50 swap permanently? I'm interested but i'd like to see a better fit to the e30 m50... If you experiment with trimming etc let us know.

Comment

I trimmed about half inch on each end, and there's still a little kink in the top hose, but i think i'm gonna try and run it like that and see how it works. The bottom hoses touched the block but there seems to be no kinks in it.

Comment

If you got them made the same size throughout without the flared ends you would be able to trim them down more accurately and effectively.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

They were already made like that when i bought them

Comment

so these will for sure fit my 98 328is, right? very interested.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                              X